District 11-AA Review/Preview

weaglefan

harpethfan08 are you going to waverly tuesday??? If you are give me a holler. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

hhs and ksgovols, if you guys are coming Tuesday, I'll be on the Harpeth side broadcasting the game. Come by and give me a holler.Be safe.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indians jumped out to a huge lead early and costed to an easy 59-30 victory at Waverly.

Kevin Giltner shot the ball very well with 8/10 from 2, 2/3 from 3 and 3/5 on free throws for 25. It was good to see his shot falling. Kendrick Jones stuck in 10 in the paint on 5/6 shooting. The Indians shot much better than they have of late and they played pretty good defense. Still, lot's of unforced errors and turnovers against a really young Waverly team. I didn't care much for the officiating. Pretty inconsistent if you ask me.

Good to see you papatiger!

Kevin Giltner shot the ball very well with 8/10 from 2, 2/3 from 3 and 3/5 on free throws for 25. It was good to see his shot falling. Kendrick Jones stuck in 10 in the paint on 5/6 shooting. The Indians shot much better than they have of late and they played pretty good defense. Still, lot's of unforced errors and turnovers against a really young Waverly team. I didn't care much for the officiating. Pretty inconsistent if you ask me.

Good to see you papatiger!

Harpeth dominated most of the game but was very sloppy and had Waverly shot better this game would have been much closer.. But all in all a good game for them... My hat is off to kevin giltner,as far as trey goes I wasn't impressed with his play... Officiation for this game was a joke...

Harpeth dominated most of the game but was very sloppy and had Waverly shot better this game would have been much closer.. But all in all a good game for them... My hat is off to kevin giltner,as far as trey goes I wasn't impressed with his play... Officiation for this game was a joke...

Where are you from??? Cheatham, Waverly, or Harpeth??

I think Trey had 7, but he's due an off night scoring. He's been the one breaking 20 most of the time.

There's a lot that can be improved upon. I look for Coach Wilson to turn up the heat on these guys to get them to realize their potential. They have to value the basketball more and make the smart play on a regular basis instead of the highlight reel plays every now and then.

It'll be tough. This district is not what it's been in the past 3 or 4 years. Harpeth might have a decent record without playing their best and that could prove costly at region if they don't step it up. Looks like a 3 horse race right now.

Very tough game coming up for the Tigers we will definitely need the blue crew to show up for that one.. What happened to the blue crew? Yeah they have had a couple rebuilding years and are not a great team but they are at least fun to watch.. I haven't missed a game since i was in 6th grade unless i just couldn't make it.. I miss the fire from the crowd even when they are winnning people still leave... i don't know what to do.. Waverly seems like it just doesn't care anymore.. maybe a few big wins might do it good luck Tigers!! keep the crowd going Patty and Werfel..

the problem with the blue crew is the students, iv tried many attempts to get people up, i believe every game iv gone to iv tried but the students lack the want to cheer the team on no matter how the game is goin, if we'r losin they say that theres no point if we'r winnin they say we'r done winning and no reason to, the only 2 games i have been able to get ppl up was at the hickman county game where it was pretty much just the seniors that showed up lol all 7 or so of us, and then when cheatham county came to waverly, me and nwtf had a hard time but were able to get people up but the team needs to worry about the game and a couple of seniors are working on gettin a student section together

rednecktiger, you would have enjoyed going to school at Waverly when I went in the 70s. The gym would be practically packed every night and the student section, you had to squeeze in to get a seat and we cheered all the way, win or lose. There is no pride anymore like it used to be and I have my reasons that I think are wrong but am not going to expand on that. You students need to realize this is the best times of your life and you need to have fun and don't let anyone keep you from it.