District 11-AA Review/Preview

weaglefan

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tario, huh???

Do you mean Dontario??? Are you from Cheatham??

I am going to have to agree with HHSnumber1fan are you from cheatham??? Cause it sure does sound like it with the way you say Tario Dansby and with the way your trying to dog on Sycamore by putting lil sycamore. Sounds to me like your a student that goes to there. Heck this might even be Jake Williams just trying to chalk his name up and make him sound like something when i guess it looks like people already no your not a good player.

you sound like coach froedden. cheatham will finish in top 4 no matter what. and think what you want, but your sadly mistaken. and your lil war eagles have talent but no where near the leadership cheatham has. great leaders and leadership can get any team farther than expected. sycamore has NO leadership and it'll hurt them in the long run. talent doesn't always win kid

This is not Coach Froedden and you sound like Jake Williams getting on here and posting about yourself. Sycamore had lots of leadership there last year, but when they played Liberty Tech deep in the tournament, a team with lots of talent, they got beat by 20 or so. Leadership can only get you so far because you got to have talent to win games.

I am going to have to agree with HHSnumber1fan are you from cheatham??? Cause it sure does sound like it with the way you say Tario Dansby and with the way your trying to dog on Sycamore by putting lil sycamore. Sounds to me like your a student that goes to there. Heck this might even be Jake Williams just trying to chalk his name up and make him sound like something when i guess it looks like people already no your not a good player.

this isn't jake williams and this isnt about jake williams. its about yall doubting the cubs when they will be pretty decent this year

Jake Williams and Dontario Dansby will not be able to do that much by thereselves this year. Joey Beech and Don Dansby are both too much of a loss for Cheatham to compete this year.

thats a true statement. but mark campbell, dontario dansby, jake williams, tyler stratton, and some other pretty good players will do well this year

Cheatham has a lot of work to do after sustaining the graduation of a good group of seniors from last year and Tyler Guye's transfer to Sycamore. They lost about 90% of their scoring from last year and the only returner who played significant minutes is Campbell. DAntario Dansby has a chance to be a good player for the Cubs, but he only saw the floor for a couple of minutes a game last year and will surely experience some ups and downs on the floor this year. Everyone is touting Harpeth and Sycamore as the consensus 1-2 teams in 11AA this year, but watch out for the Creekwood Red Hawks, who have size, shooting, and athleticism. Primm will be hard to stop this year in the paint. I can't wait to see him match up with Mitchell from Sycamore. Looking forward to a great season in 11AA!