Temple's response to TSSAA

zonepirate

Will the TSSAA release their investigation or it results? Based on conversation here it seems to be a much bigger issue than Temple wants to admit.

There was just a refernce to basketball players involved and that is the second time, I have heard that and it was before I read it on here. Was Chastain the only fb coach involved? What about the HFC and his sons that also played bkb and was that part of the reason he left or resigned? If Carter has it out for Temple,why? If he really does have it out for them wouldn't he hit them harder than no post season for aa year or two while they are down and it wouldn't matter much, and stripping a district title with a marginal fine. Most schools/booster clubs could cover that fine without losing a lot of sleep. Something is missing? It all doesn't make whole lot of sense.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Pirate says these TT fans still posting denial comments are simply unbelieveable. OP has come to the lasting conclusion there are some very unstable folks supporting TT, nuff said. ( NO NEED TO RESPOND TO THIS POST)

OP says all know it would be something reflecting denial.

Temple beat SPitt fair and square last year OP. Quit whining and enjoy you're winning season. If Silverdale beats you next week take it like a man.

Temple beat SPitt fair and square last year OP. Quit whining and enjoy you're winning season. If Silverdale beats you next week take it like a man.

If the quarterback practiced in the spring and wasn't supposed to he should have been ineligible the whole season and all game forfeited. I can't buy the argument that they didn't know players aren't supposed to practice until actually attending the school, have they not noticed 9-12 schools no longer allow 8th graders to practice in the spring?

These were parents of kids. I think maybe $$omebody got to them.

Parents brag about their kids. These parents got a little carried away and added that Temple really wanted their kid to play for them, when it was really just the kids friends who wanted the kids to play at Temple. When these parents realize their mouths got things stirred up, they backed away from their stories.

If the quarterback practiced in the spring and wasn't supposed to he should have been ineligible the whole season and all game forfeited. I can't buy the argument that they didn't know players aren't supposed to practice until actually attending the school, have they not noticed 9-12 schools no longer allow 8th graders to practice in the spring?

The assistant head coach told me that Larson had completed the enrollment process at Temple, including the financial requirements, and they thought that made him eligible. The coaching staff new they were headed for a special season. I don't think they would have jeapardized it by letting a kid they knew was ineligible practice for a couple weeks. Especially knowing there were plenty of eyes watching the program waiting for them to screw up.