Temple's response to TSSAA

zonepirate

I think they got off light. There is more to it than what is posted on the Temple web site. I would expect Temple to look at it in the best light. The TFP should have an article soon. The old Temple threads in the Private/Public section have a month worth of discussion if you want to get caught up

Thank zonepirate. There is usually more to a story than either side would admit and thats pretty much any thing. As for catching up on the topic, I did see but didn't care to read. Thanks again.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank zonepirate. There is usually more to a story than either side would admit and thats pretty much any thing. As for catching up on the topic, I did see but didn't care to read. Thanks again.

I can't blame you...it would take a day or two /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I think they got off light. There is more to it than what is posted on the Temple web site. I would expect Temple to look at it in the best light. The TFP should have an article soon. The old Temple threads in the Private/Public section have a month worth of discussion if you want to get caught up

zonepirate, you represent a great school with a great tradition. As a newcomer to Chattanooga, I don't have any real affiliation with Temple, but I believe they got a raw deal. Ronnie Carter is a bought and paid for mouthpiece who has direct ties to Friendship Christian. In the legal arena, they call this a conflict of interest. Also, the TFP has no use for Temple whatsoever. Did their report get dumped by a Temple girl when he was younger?

I think being stripped of their region championship and being fined over $4000 is harsh, but Temple deserved it. They've got to learn the rules, or pay the price. Temple allowed Eric Larson to practice with the team in the spring of '06 when he was still enrolled at SE Whitfield. That extra practice time undoubtedly helped the team the next fall. That violation alone deserves a stiff penalty.

I think being stripped of their region championship and being fined over $4000 is harsh, but Temple deserved it. They've got to learn the rules, or pay the price. Temple allowed Eric Larson to practice with the team in the spring of '06 when he was still enrolled at SE Whitfield. That extra practice time undoubtedly helped the team the next fall. That violation alone deserves a stiff penalty.

ding ding ding, we have a winner. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />