Temple's response to TSSAA

zonepirate

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Pearson calls them minor infractions, didn't the TFP report Ronnie Carter as saying they were two major violations. Definitely not a "no spin zone".

What happens, besides monetary penalties, to an athletic program on probation?

Eye of the beholder and all???? I think they are pretty lucky that some of the other things investigated came up short of hard evidence

No post season play and if another violation occurs they are a repeat offender

Eye of the beholder and all???? I think they are pretty lucky that some of the other things investigated came up short of hard evidence

No post season play and if another violation occurs they are a repeat offender

Zone, I heard Dr. Bouler on the radio yesterday say there was a post-season ban. But did I hear him say that there is no post-season for the whole athletic department? Or just football?

Zone, I heard Dr. Bouler on the radio yesterday say there was a post-season ban. But did I hear him say that there is no post-season for the whole athletic department? Or just football?

According to what I heard on the radio the ban was just for football. Even though the other sports were on probation the ban on post season was just football if I heard correctly.

With the evidence found, was the penalty harsh? Or is it just me? I don't keep up with Temple, just read this and thought, WOW.

The only harshness of it, it the monetary penalties. The post season ban for two years in football means nothing really seeing that their team isnt good and wont make the post season anyways.

Seems that Temple squeezed by on this one

With the evidence found, was the penalty harsh? Or is it just me? I don't keep up with Temple, just read this and thought, WOW.

I think they got off light. There is more to it than what is posted on the Temple web site. I would expect Temple to look at it in the best light. The TFP should have an article soon. The old Temple threads in the Private/Public section have a month worth of discussion if you want to get caught up