CLINTON@WEST

knoxrebel

THIS IS A GAME THAT IN MY OPPINION WEST NEEDS. THEY NEED TO NOT TAKE THINGS TO EASY THIS WEEK YET HEAL UP SOME OF THEIR MANY INURIES BEFORE THEY GET TO POWELL AND CENTRAL. CLINTON IS GETTING BETTER AND IF THE REBELS AREN'T CAREFUL THE DRAGONS COULD SURPRISE THEM. GO REBELS!!!!!

yes, west better be ready for this one. The Clinton Dragons beat SD, who beat Central, who beat Halls, who beat West. So, in a nutshell, this year in region 3-4a anything can happen and Clinton is capable of beating anyone with the athletes they put on the field. However, I think West has too many for Clinton. West by 7

Clinton is not to the point yet where they can overcome mistakes and still win. Clinton cant' afford to turn the ball over and must improve it's percentage inside the redzone. They have come a long way this year and the future is very bright. They might have the best sophomore class in East Tennessee. A few names to remember: Westin Hazelhurst, Darian Stone, and Nick Frazier...all part of the super sophs.

I guess the outcome of the game will be decided by which West team shows up. If the Halls loss team shows up, Clinto in a close one. If the Maryville loss teams shows up, West by 10.

this should be a great game. both teams have the ability to either win out or drop their next three. both teams have high powered offenses and inconsistent defenses. this game will boil down to which team makes less mistakes. they are both in a 4 way tied for third in reg. 3-4a so this is a must win for both. if we can play a complete game and not just spurts in the 2nd half i think we'll come away with the win. Clinton 33, West 27. GO DRAGONS!!!!

Clinton is not to the point yet where they can overcome mistakes and still win. Clinton cant' afford to turn the ball over and must improve it's percentage inside the redzone. They have come a long way this year and the future is very bright. They might have the best sophomore class in East Tennessee. A few names to remember: Westin Hazelhurst, Darian Stone, and Nick Frazier...all part of the super sophs.

I guess the outcome of the game will be decided by which West team shows up. If the Halls loss team shows up, Clinto in a close one. If the Maryville loss teams shows up, West by 10.

I agree with your post 100% I went to the Clinton/Lenoir City game. Clinton was moving the ball at will but a holding penalty or fumble would kill their momentum. You were talking about those sophomores. By the time those kids are seniors Clinton will be hard for anyone to beat.

Clinton's program has risen faster than most expected. If they got anything out of the the first half of our game they would have the W. Shocked Oak Ridge silly with Stevens so frustrated he became unchristian like. Came back on a South Doyle team that just came off a shocker at Central. Maybe Clinton next year will be the team to beat.

I usually always go for the underdog on these but I still think the Rebs have something in the tank. This has the makings of gunslinging bigtime. I'm guessing something in the nature of a 48-42 game. Although, I'm really impressed with Stone and Hazelhurst I think West squeaks this one out because they have to. I'm still not sold on the West D yet even a gimpy Burnette put up impressive numbers on them. To win they have to score score and score some more. If Ryan ever gets hurt they are dead in the water then the whole complexion changes.

CLinton 28-21 , in a very close one, if the score gets above thiry on west side of the board, then west wins. Clinton is faster than they have been, but west is still as fast as they always have been. If clinton slows down the run, and puts pressure on RYan, then they win. Clinton needs to protect Stone for sure, Hazel gets 20+ carries, clinton wins... period..