Waverly vs Huntingdon

rednecktiger

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happen when Hickman came to town and help waverly to minus yards before the JV came in and i know for a fact that most of the players out there when waverly scored were freshmen.. Huntingdon will win this one big time.

Sorry, That didn't happen. It was a very, very close game in the first half. You must of not been there. We didn't have a lot of yards but it wasn't negative. And Hickman's wasn't much better in the first half.

gald you know. because if you knew then you would know that if waverly had been at least 75% healthy versus harpeth we could have won the game.

No doubt, and Stewart County too.

Sorry Waverly I gotta take my neighbors in this one. I hate to say Huntingdon wins this one, Camden Huntingdon huge rivals ya know. Waverly is having the worst season I've seen them have in a while, but I still gotta support them they work extremely hard with what they have. Huntingdon don't run the score up to bad on Waverly I hope. Waverly I know yall didn't have the season yall wanted, but work hard this off season and come back really strong next year. I hope yall don't have anymore injuries I understand yall have been beat up horribly this year. To the seniors of Waverly play harder than you've ever played I wish you guys the best of luck I was in your positions last year. The underclassmen of Waverly this is where you step up for the seniors and play the best game you'll ever play in your life to give the Seniors an extremely good memory. Waverly take pride in your team no matter what through thick and thin and help the boys in trying seasons like this one, please don't bash them. Good Luck Waverly in your Senior Night Game, play hard Tigers support from a Camden Fan.

Huntingdon 28-0 at half, then score may end up something like 35-7....Subs get to play the whole second half...It will not get really bad because Huntingdon will not take a chance on getting someone hurt before the playoffs when they are up 20+....Plus why run someone in the dirt by 45+.....I was also wondering is the Weathers boy that is their now related to the Weather boy that was there like 2 years ago or no relation....I heard the Boo Weathers kid was good but never saw him play.....

Huntingdon 28-0 at half, then score may end up something like 35-7....Subs get to play the whole second half...It will not get really bad because Huntingdon will not take a chance on getting someone hurt before the playoffs when they are up 20+....Plus why run someone in the dirt by 45+.....I was also wondering is the Weathers boy that is their now related to the Weather boy that was there like 2 years ago or no relation....I heard the Boo Weathers kid was good but never saw him play.....

Yes they are related... brothers I think, maybe cousins.