South Pittsburg @ Silverdale

zonepirate

i hope they didnt borrow the money from Grace or Boyd lol well now all that intelligent conversation Zone and i had was for nothing /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not for nothing..it was good entertainment /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Next issue????

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good laughs for everyone i guess, thats part of it . congrats on the junior high team, what teams or rec leagues does your little Pirates play?

They play in a Sequatchie Valley league that consists of Bridgeport, Stevenson, South Pittsburg, Jasper, North Marion (Crossroads), Grundy, Whitwell and Cowen (Franklin Co).

The Sequatchie Valley Conference that the Jr High plays in is South Division - Bridgeport, South Pittsburg, Jasper, Grundy, Whitwell and North Division - Bledsoe, Sequatchie, Dayton City, Rhea Central, Spring City

They should change the name of the field at SP to the killing field. Or simply call it NEXT. SP rolls to another huge victory.

The time is getting close to host some region 4 teams in SP. Be prepared. They are killing each other off every week. As usual. After next week the picture should be pretty clear in region 4. Then you will know who is coming to town. I think the other teams in region 4 that has not seen SP play will be in for a surprise. They best take note from GV last year. Dont come in with any bright ideas of how to defeat the Pirates. Never know you may see GV again this year first round. This region is really tight.

They should change the name of the field at SP to the killing field. Or simply call it NEXT.

The first suggestion might be a little extreme but I really like the second one.

I still feel a little uneasy about tonights game but not somuch as earlier this wee.k. i guess its just that finley thing. i dont like playing games there personally. All my info pooints to the Pirates still being focused and redy. I think the Pirates will put SD away early in the second half and win easily. After this last little speed bump is passed and out of the way i see this team sailing easily into the second round of the playoffs. Bring on the competition, Golds the Goal!!!

The time is getting close to host some region 4 teams in SP. Be prepared. They are killing each other off every week. As usual. After next week the picture should be pretty clear in region 4. Then you will know who is coming to town. I think the other teams in region 4 that has not seen SP play will be in for a surprise. They best take note from GV last year. Dont come in with any bright ideas of how to defeat the Pirates. Never know you may see GV again this year first round. This region is really tight.

I would rather not play G'ville in the first round if that's alright with you /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Congrats South Pitt. Yall didnt play your best game at all, and still managed to win 52-7. They didnt tackle well in the first half, but stopped SD when they had to. This one was close for a while, then SP blew it open. South Pitt moved the ball well, but had some turnovers on towards SD's endzone. Could have been 64-7.

What about those refs? Some questionable pass interference calls, and they were in the way the whole night. Robinson could have had a TD if one hadnt got in his way. I saw #35 lay another ref out too. Maybe Robert shoulda took a page from 35's book. I hope SP can cut down on the turnovers, cause that could kill them if they play like that deep in the postseason...

Silverdale moved the ball better than I thought they would. #6 is a VERY good runner, the line was opening some nice holes, and Lowery is mobile. SD's line could not protect the QB. He was getting hit almost everytime he didnt hand it off. I respect the way SD plays football. They run the ball first and play defense. They do both well. If they had all their starters they could have beaten Grace easily. Next week should be a great game between SD and LV.

Good luck to both teams....