Bledsoe and Cannon

warrior4ever

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is so funny, I have been accused of being negative when I have stated the truth, and now when I again just state the facts (as I see them) the "Warrior Faithful" seem to take it as being over confident. I have never said we have a great team. I have stated that we have a tremendous amount of TALENT. I have stated we have problems in our system as a whole and it is causing problems with our athletics (all of them not just football), I don't think anyone who is honest can argue with that. I still say there is no reason with the talent level we have that we are not as someone else stated looking at 7-3 or 8-2. But regardless of the obvious problems we have... we have so much talent that we keep winning ball games. Warriorhead and Scalded Dogg are questioning the play calling and I would agree that there needs to be some changes made in that area. I will say that the Head Coach looks to have taken control of the sideline activity the last few weeks, and this is a tremendous improvement (at least looks like it from the stands). Again, I am not saying we are at all where we need to be, but sounds like around town we will have a dramatic improvement for our entire school system very soon and I think things have the potential to get much better for BCHS. Now back to this week, Cannon will do what they do...they will lose! Bledsoe rolls BIG in this one...no way they can stop Brown(needs the ball more), Colvard, Thurman, Kimbrell, or Watson. On Defense, our backs are playing much better and again Cannon will do what Cannon does...they will lose.

Go Warriors!

i can't believe there is no more talk about this game that there is....bledsoe's tuneup for the play-offs. bledsoe will take care of business just like i have been saying for the last few games. no way they can stop Watson, thurman or colvard...same song different verse for cannon another loss but hey we played close. as for bulletin board material that is funny in itself it doesn't matter how much you feed a mule he can't win the derby. bledsoe by as much as they want

i can't believe there is no more talk about this game that there is....bledsoe's tuneup for the play-offs. bledsoe will take care of business just like i have been saying for the last few games. no way they can stop Watson, thurman or colvard...same song different verse for cannon another loss but hey we played close. as for bulletin board material that is funny in itself it doesn't matter how much you feed a mule he can't win the derby. bledsoe by as much as they want

I am with you about no one talking about this one. I guess there is just not alot to say. Its Cannon County. I just hope our players and coaches don't come out flat like they did against Stone and let Cannon think they are in this one. We need to get a big lead early and make sure we don't get anyone injured before the playoffs. Also, we need to get some playing time in for our younger players...like our second QB. If we get up on them by 3 scores or so early he could get some good experience in for next year. I am not looking forward to the drive to Woodbury, but I have not missed one so far and am not about to miss this beating...I just hope it is not too cold. On an important note, where would be a good place to eat in Woodbury before the game or should we eat in McMinnville? I don't like to watch a good beating on an empty stomach.

Go Warriors!

Wardawg you asked if you coached me in middle school and the answer is yes. I was the left guard and noseguard on that championship team in 94.Best middle school team Bledsoe has ever had that I know of including this year. Man that was a long time ago.Well back to this week, how many times has Cannon Co. ever beat Bledsoe? Cannon will keep this game close just because of their coach but they won't win Bledsoe by a touchdown this week.

As for how long has it been since Cannon beat Bledsoe go back to the last time the Warriors traveled to Woodbury. Coach Barger's first year they pulled out the "W". Guard I remember you, how are things going now and what are you up to? I agree with what a great MS team that group was and you guys were alot of fun to coach.