Greeneville @ East

FootballFan423

Shoot, you do that and Barner is gonna wear you out up the middle /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It seems the East--Greeneville game is still on for this Friday night . I hope someone

got " Devilsturnaround " straightened out as he was telling everyone Greeneville

was headed to Maryville. I hope East is more than a bump in the road Friday.

"Barb"--I hope an East LB meets Bamer in the middle of the line and welcomes

him to Morristown.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you all be picking Greeneville? I thought they were about half the size of East. A school with 800 kids

should never beat a school with 1600.

Then explain why Morristown East is having the year they are? They shouldn't be letting anybody beat them if thats the case. 1,600 is way over 5A numbers. Greeneville will win this one. If Volunteer beat Morristown East, the Devils will too.

Major Amos B. Hoople's prediction from Kingsport:

Greeneville 20, Morristown East 12

It seems the East--Greeneville game is still on for this Friday night . I hope someone

got " Devilsturnaround " straightened out as he was telling everyone Greeneville

him to Morristown.

I walked out on the field at Morristown and it was dry as a bone. I don't think the rain will be a factor. But who designed the multi colored field? OSH KOSH

Then explain why Morristown East is having the year they are? They shouldn't be letting anybody beat them if thats the case. 1,600 is way over 5A numbers. Greeneville will win this one. If Volunteer beat Morristown East, the Devils will too.

Major Amos B. Hoople's prediction from Kingsport:

Greeneville 20, Morristown East 12

I was just guessing at the numbers. Morristown East is a lot bigger than Greeneville aren't they?

him to Morristown.

Now according to Canefan, those LBs are gonna be busy "disrupting" Greenway...that slippery little Jeremy Barner only needs a 10 inch hole to shoot through for 5 or 6 yards. Unless you have glued your front together at the shoulders, there will be plenty of room for the run. He's getting close to 100 yds a game. Greeneville runs the spread efficiently. Hard to stop a running team that passes well. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

How can i talk about the devils d shutting down west ok what about that interception greenway threw. THe west offense comes out and loses like 10 yds thats what i am talking about u have to capatilize on those mistakes. Oh and i hope east brings 7 guys to the line b/c barb is right barner only need a foot of space plus he can get outside and make u pay. Who cares how big east is there daddy is west and if i am correct greeneville usually beats east too. Also if the run is been killing u on the "edges" watch out greenway will slip out and hurt u there. What else is there for me to say greeneville wins and does it in a big way

How can i talk about the devils d shutting down west ok what about that interception greenway threw. THe west offense comes out and loses like 10 yds thats what i am talking about u have to capatilize on those mistakes. Oh and i hope east brings 7 guys to the line b/c barb is right barner only need a foot of space plus he can get outside and make u pay. Who cares how big east is there daddy is west and if i am correct greeneville usually beats east too. Also if the run is been killing u on the "edges" watch out greenway will slip out and hurt u there. What else is there for me to say greeneville wins and does it in a big way

GV does not usually beat east. Check the recent history. East will not bring 7 to the line, they will blitz. There is a difference. We have faced good running backs this year and Barner is no better than cobb from fulton, the kid from volunteer or Mcfall from JC. I am not saying that we will beat you but GV is not as dominant as some GHS fans let on.

I am back on here guys first post since last basketball season lol...Well we Greeneville fans are just really excited about whats going on...I mean seriously its been a few years well i believe since about 2000 since weve been this good and maybe even better...but we might be over exagerating but wldnt u do the same...Plus we beat the champs(west) and thats a rly good feeling plus South and that was huge...I believe we will take the game with team work...if the team shows up cocky and stuff it wont look good but i kno the team wont do that they are hungry for this and they want it very badly...So go Greene Devils showem that runnin game and that good passing...

I say Devils win but im not sure about a shut-out...

How can you all be picking Greeneville? I thought they were about half the size of East. A school with 800 kids

should never beat a school with 1600.

Wow, we must have had about 200 extra kids enroll. BTW our enrollment includes special ed classes for all of hamblen county.250 kids that should be at west go to east for those classes. We also have about 20% hispanic enrollment. When you put it into perspective, we only have around 950-1000 kids that may play football. GHS had an enrollment of 783 4 years ago and I am sure it has jumped.

Wow, we must have had about 200 extra kids enroll. BTW our enrollment includes special ed classes for all of hamblen county.250 kids that should be at west go to east for those classes. We also have about 20% hispanic enrollment. When you put it into perspective, we only have around 950-1000 kids that may play football. GHS had an enrollment of 783 4 years ago and I am sure it has jumped.

Hispanic's cant play football at east??? I didn't know east was the only school that had special ed an Hispanics at your school. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh now it starts. It is almost game time and hardly any East post. Must be nervous or something. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Maybe they have all been meeting at practice for a show of fan support and not able to post. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No, should be a good game. I am thankful for the rain, two good teams to watch. GO DEVILS