region 7 a district 14?

volfan007

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your predictions for the district.I just dont believe that Lake Co has enough to compete with the top 3 this year.I actually think that Lake Co will lose 7-8 district games this year.When a team presses Lake Co,they will be in a whole lot of trouble,especially when they play Union City.

I'll know more when I actually see Lake Co play in the jamboree Saturday night...But..this is my take without seeing any of the teams..may change my mind after I see the teams...Lake Co..did lose a lot of key guys..I believe losing Sep hurts the worse..but still believe Lake Co. will be okay with Channin,Russel,and Patrick Roberson..Humboldt..even though they supposedely beat Union City in a scrimmage in overtime..I believe Russel will shut Epperson down..Epperson is just good around the basket..I believe Channin and Patrick will score over anybody Humboldt will put on them..Union City..Not sure they're as good as last years team..Lost two good players and a couple shooters..Don't believe Polk can fill their shoes..I just don't think Union City will have all the shooters they had last year from the outside..Channin and M;J. will off set each other....

I'll know more when I actually see Lake Co play in the jamboree Saturday night...But..this is my take without seeing any of the teams..may change my mind after I see the teams...Lake Co..did lose a lot of key guys..I believe losing Sep hurts the worse..but still believe Lake Co. will be okay with Channin,Russel,and Patrick Roberson..Humboldt..even though they supposedely beat Union City in a scrimmage in overtime..I believe Russel will shut Epperson down..Epperson is just good around the basket..I believe Channin and Patrick will score over anybody Humboldt will put on them..Union City..Not sure they're as good as last years team..Lost two good players and a couple shooters..Don't believe Polk can fill their shoes..I just don't think Union City will have all the shooters they had last year from the outside..Channin and M;J. will off set each other....

Lost 1 good shooter in Cedric Allen and a slasher in Jeremy Simpson and Pat Polk started last year in the tournament games so he is not replacing no one.Were do you think that Lake Co will finish?Thats the same Trenton team that beat Springer,Copeland,Sep,Johnson and company.Union City adds Nic Brooks in the starting lineup and you will have an Andre Coby,who was hurt the majority of the year step it up this year.Channin and MJ want offset each other,cause Channin will spend most of his time on the bench with foul trouble.Remember that Channin want have Sep and Springer handle the ball against UC pressure,its all up to him or the inexperience Carlos and Patrick kids.I got Lake Co picked 4th and losing in the regional semis to UC or Humboldt.

Lost 1 good shooter in Cedric Allen and a slasher in Jeremy Simpson and Pat Polk started last year in the tournament games so he is not replacing no one.Were do you think that Lake Co will finish?Thats the same Trenton team that beat Springer,Copeland,Sep,Johnson and company.Union City adds Nic Brooks in the starting lineup and you will have an Andre Coby,who was hurt the majority of the year step it up this year.Channin and MJ want offset each other,cause Channin will spend most of his time on the bench with foul trouble.Remember that Channin want have Sep and Springer handle the ball against UC pressure,its all up to him or the inexperience Carlos and Patrick kids.I got Lake Co picked 4th and losing in the regional semis to UC or Humboldt.

Chipper..Did Trenton lose any of their starters..I know Eaisley was probably only a sophmore last year..But..even if thay are all back..The best I can remember is we beat them about 20 points the other two times..That same team..So even the sun shines on a horses---- one time a year..Put an extra hypen in so you could use another word in it's place..to keep me in good graces with Coach T..lol

Gleason may surprise some people and finish ahead of S. Fulton and Bradford.

I can promiss you this, Gleason Will NOT be a team that suprises Union City. If anything, this would be a game that fans may have to come out of the stands to fill in for the Union city Players. The entire team would have played by the end of the first quarter.

Gleason might have suprised us ( Union City ) in football but "It Won't Happen" in Basketball.

Sorry Gleason. You might could play our middle school team and may not even beat them.

Go Union City.....Looking for another trip to the Gold Ball tournament this year.

greenfield played a couple of scrimmage games yesterday. they clobbered both teams that they played. they played perry county and parsons riverside. does this tell us anything about greenfield?

Just tells us they beat Perry County and Parsons Riverside......who in the heck are they. Not competition for Union City, Humboldt, or Lake County here.

I think Riverside has won maybe 5 games in the last 2 or so years and Perry Co. is not as strong as the use to be.

The district (and region for that matter) is going to come down to UC, Lake Co and Humboldt with Trenton looking to pull the upset again and the other 6 looking to upset Trenton for the 4th spot.

I can promiss you this, Gleason Will NOT be a team that suprises Union City. If anything, this would be a game that fans may have to come out of the stands to fill in for the Union city Players. The entire team would have played by the end of the first quarter.

Gleason might have suprised us ( Union City ) in football but "It Won't Happen" in Basketball.

Sorry Gleason. You might could play our middle school team and may not even beat them.

Go Union City.....Looking for another trip to the Gold Ball tournament this year.

Who said anything about UC I said Bradford and S Fulton. Sounds like somebody is upset about the football lose.

Gleason is young and very few kids. Right now there are 8 that don't play football and 3 that do. A total of 11 guys. There are no seniors, 3 juniors, the rest are sophomores and freshman. The whole school is about 550+ K-12. The district is the toughest in the state in A and there is not much room to go any where but up. Give them a few years and they will compete better.

I still believe Lake Co will finish higher than 4th..even with Trenton getting a transfer about 6'5..Once Lake Co gets Carlos Clark back and playing..they'll be okay..And if Domique plays..will be better..Not looking for 6'5 Bledsoe to play though..according to his Dad!

It will be the same as last year. UC, Humboldt and LC battling for 2 and 3 and a few teams playing for 4th.

Trenton did not get a 6'5 transfer. They got a 6 ft kid from up north that is ineligible and has already quit.

Uc has the best team as they did last year.

Humboldt has the most talent, as last year.

LC will have a fantastic starting group with probably the best player in Geanes.

Everyone else is playing for 4th.

Watch out for Dresden and Greenfield as being much improved by tournament time and like last year, whoever is playing best then will decide who moves on.

UC will be one of them I believe.

Humboldt probably the other.

Good luck to all the teams on a good year. Stay healthy!

It will be the same as last year. UC, Humboldt and LC battling for 2 and 3 and a few teams playing for 4th.

Trenton did not get a 6'5 transfer. They got a 6 ft kid from up north that is ineligible and has already quit.

Uc has the best team as they did last year.

Humboldt has the most talent, as last year.

LC will have a fantastic starting group with probably the best player in Geanes.

Everyone else is playing for 4th.

Watch out for Dresden and Greenfield as being much improved by tournament time and like last year, whoever is playing best then will decide who moves on.

UC will be one of them I believe.

Humboldt probably the other.

Good luck to all the teams on a good year. Stay healthy!

Trenton i heard had a 6'5 player move in to already go with all the people they have returning.

Sorry about that Puff..This was in a post from my ole buddy..Chipper..But..he did say he heard..And with me posting..I just spreaded a rumour...Now..I'm moving by boys up to at least 3rd..And after I see Lake Co Sat.night..I'll know more..May move them to 1st or 2nd..But then again..could move them to 4th or 5th..I'm still not sold on U.C....yet!