OOOLTEWAH VS OAK RIDGE

owlfanatic

Go get them nasty birds Oak Ridge Wildcats... One loss here don't see two for you guys this week.. Take it to them hard and often.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Golfendude...I thought you liked us OWLS(nasty birds), at least that's what I remember from some of your post. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I even took up for you about your son's picture. BTW, is he having a good season? I hope so.

I truly believe the Owls will come out on top for this one. Owls by 7! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs. Heather,

Well, Oak Ridge lost their starting quarterback mid season to a broken hand and had to use two sophomores at QB. That really was the reason Oak Ridge fell off in the second half of the season after going 4-1 to start the season. Oak Ridge went to the state championship game in 2005. Oak Ridge football has 60 plus years of winning behind them so never count any Oak Ridge team out. I love coming to Ooltewah and I hope Friday there will be a great crowd as usual and a great game as well. Good Luck!!

I hope the Oak Ridge faithful show up for this game because last week at Soddy Daisy it was a slim turnout. The weather should be great, two great teams, and Friday night football. AWESOME. However, if you all have "da bug" I do hope you get better, but I will keeps my distance. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I hope the Oak Ridge faithful show up for this game because last week at Soddy Daisy it was a slim turnout. The weather should be great, two great teams, and Friday night football. AWESOME. However, if you all have "da bug" I do hope you get better, but I will keeps my distance. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

To my knowledgfe only a few have "da bug" and the high school gets out at 10:30 a.m. tomorrow, They had parent teacher conferences today, some kids may wish they had "da bug"

Go OWLS!

Be safe driving down 75, its a long trip and I think TDOT is still working on the interstae near Bradley COunty. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Will Marshall be allowed to play after what happened today? That could be the difference in the game.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/news/index.cfm?sid=529

i couldn't answer that question, I'm neither a coach or an administrator. I trust their judgement on these things. My personal opinion is that he should NOT be suspended for these charges, but again that's not up to me. If he plays thats great, if he doesn't we'll play with who is on the field and give it 100%.

GO OWLS!

Will Marshall be allowed to play after what happened today? That could be the difference in the game.

That it is a shame in so many different ways I don't know where to begin... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Good luck Oak Ridge, just get the win and get out of town in one piece.

MAN U JUST DONT WHEN TO QUIT DO U? Who cares he s not the only kid on the team, the other rb is just as fast and good as he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! find something else, Coacht has already shut you down once and they will again if you dont STOP /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="