Henry County vs Northside

WhatsCookin

And lest we forget...if the backs have footing trouble so will the linemen...I can remember that myself. You really have to have good footwork as lineman if your footing is loose. Man this is looking more and more like a FOOTBALL game...

Stir that pot zombie...stoke that fire Gator...MMMMM smell those fumes...NO...DON'T PUT THAT IN THERE!!! OOPPSSS...in went the whole buffalo hide. Oh well, maybe it will cook down.

Who ya rootn' for...H-C-H-S!!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In weather that was really awful, we would limit ourselves offensively. We tried to do what was safest, and most fundamental to our offense, but we were willing to run whatever we had to, in order to win the game. Most coaches that I know, do not like extremely poor weather conditions.

Spoken like a former coach! Don't see much drying up on Friday maybe enough to make it deceiving. I guess we will see who likes playing in the mud!

I like your style Countryboy. We here in Henry/Benton County like our football and like it loud - whatever the means are to get there within the rules. Sounds like you guys gave Northside a great game. Who do you play this week, Stewart County? Good Luck no matter who you guys play. We are looking for a tough physical ground game on a sloppy field. Hopefully the weather will hold off Friday night, but I think that the field conditions are gonna be bad no matter what.

Thanks. Yea we play Stewart County, im picking Camden in a big way, but you cant overlook SC their program is up and coming. Good luck to BIG RED friday night, you guys got what it takes! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Alright VG, you changed it! You really think he will get over 200 yds rushing in the mud on us?!?!? Obviously he will be keyed on, but on top of that he will have to overcome the slop...

I am thinking:

Allen - 155

Mann - 90

Given conditions I would hope HC could still manage 300 total offense and limit NS to 150 or less. Either one could be tough. TO's can loom huge in a game like this. Need to come out ahead on that stat. Injury free game on both sides.

Given conditions I would hope HC could still manage 300 total offense and limit NS to 150 or less. Either one could be tough. TO's can loom huge in a game like this. Need to come out ahead on that stat. Injury free game on both sides.

The team doc is very nervous about the wet conditions and potential for injury. Hopefully injury-free night on both sides of the ball. My job is always on the line.

Allen 187 3TDs

Mann 110

ZERO is ZERO. hope to be spendin' some money this week. I think of BR84s brew would go nicely with pepperoni pizza /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I'll say Allen 173 Mann 150 Man gets most of his in mop up duty. This game will be over by halftime.

I hate this region. I love the Pats winning, but there is no one to challenge us!

HC 45

NS 16

As for Red Warrior, I'm sorry, but I agree with one of the other posters. No way you are from Mississippi. Nice try, but you don't have a hidden identity that way. I still don't know who you are, but you are in no way a retired coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe you to be a hidden Patriot fan who tries to rally the troops. I like it , cause that is what I am. I am just a little more realistic then you are!!

I would tell you to go fishing, but I doubt you live at the lake! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Sorry, but right now you are sitting there wondering : durn he knows the truth!

Oh, I'm sure you will find some time to get back at me and come up with some fish story (since you live at the lake) and make all of us believe you are this big time winning retired coach, but your NOT.

Why do you only post during school hours?

And lest we forget...if the backs have footing trouble so will the linemen...I can remember that myself. You really have to have good footwork as lineman if your footing is loose. Man this is looking more and more like a FOOTBALL game...

Stir that pot zombie...stoke that fire Gator...MMMMM smell those fumes...NO...DON'T PUT THAT IN THERE!!! OOPPSSS...in went the whole buffalo hide. Oh well, maybe it will cook down.

Who ya rootn' for...H-C-H-S!!

Who ya rootn' for ... H C H S !! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Alright VG, you changed it! You really think he will get over 200 yds rushing in the mud on us?!?!? Obviously he will be keyed on, but on top of that he will have to overcome the slop...

I am thinking:

Allen - 155

Mann - 90

I`ll be more surprised if HC can hold Mann under 100 yards. I think Mann is fully capable of putting up 200 on HC especially if it was a dry field. He`s just a talented back. He just very deceptive. He`s run for almost 1600 yards already this season. He had 300+ in the first half against JCM. I know JCM is down this year, but that is still very good. He followed that up with 253 yards against Camden last week. He gets a ton of carries too during the game. If HC holds him under 100 yards then they came prepared.

Of course a lot depends on what happens during the game. A lot of things could work against him like HC keeping control of the football most of the night. Also HC could open up a can and force NS into more of a throwing game, but their strength is still giving the ball to Mann since he is a threat every time he gets the ball.

Allen of course is very good, but from what I can tell HC spreads the ball around more therefore limiting Allen in terms of total yards.

I'll say Allen 173 Mann 150 Man gets most of his in mop up duty. This game will be over by halftime.

I hate this region. I love the Pats winning, but there is no one to challenge us!

HC 45

NS 16

As for Red Warrior, I'm sorry, but I agree with one of the other posters. No way you are from Mississippi. Nice try, but you don't have a hidden identity that way. I still don't know who you are, but you are in no way a retired coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe you to be a hidden Patriot fan who tries to rally the troops. I like it , cause that is what I am. I am just a little more realistic then you are!!

I would tell you to go fishing, but I doubt you live at the lake! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Sorry, but right now you are sitting there wondering : durn he knows the truth!

Oh, I'm sure you will find some time to get back at me and come up with some fish story (since you live at the lake) and make all of us believe you are this big time winning retired coach, but your NOT.

Why do you only post during school hours?

First of all, I am not a "big time winning coach". Most of the winning that I was involved with, was as an assistant. You can obviously think what you want, in fact, I find you quite humorous. As far as "school hours" are concerned, I thought Henry County schoolsl were on Fall break this week. In addition, I didn't know Henry County attended school on the weekends. If so, it's news to me. I post during the daytime hours, while my wife is busy. I watch TV in the evening. Why would I make up a story about Mississippi? At least this so called "mystery" has presented you a challenge.

Sick him RW...hehehe!!

Good Morning Gang...the pot is just a simmering away. Got PLENTY of mud from #67 last night. Things are looking good. Does anybody have any insight into the D-line of NS?

Zombie have you seen Gator? He did what?? Oh my the Gator has gone after one of those crazy Appaloosa horses from Horse Island this morning. I knew I would be in trouble with this rising water.

ROLL RED ROLL...ROLL RED ROLL!!

I`ll be more surprised if HC can hold Mann under 100 yards. I think Mann is fully capable of putting up 200 on HC especially if it was a dry field. He`s just a talented back. He just very deceptive. He`s run for almost 1600 yards already this season. He had 300+ in the first half against JCM. I know JCM is down this year, but that is still very good. He followed that up with 253 yards against Camden last week. He gets a ton of carries too during the game. If HC holds him under 100 yards then they came prepared.

Of course a lot depends on what happens during the game. A lot of things could work against him like HC keeping control of the football most of the night. Also HC could open up a can and force NS into more of a throwing game, but their strength is still giving the ball to Mann since he is a threat every time he gets the ball.

Allen of course is very good, but from what I can tell HC spreads the ball around more therefore limiting Allen in terms of total yards.

It surprised alot of people that we shut down Deundre Williams from Brighton as well, who is only about 150yds behind Mann for the season (due to the fact that he only got 85yds against HC while Mann rolled up 300 on JCM that night). Prior to that game both Mann and Williams were almost neck and neck in the yardage and carries department. However, these are two different RB's with a little different styles. Williams was a patient runner who looked closely for the seam and then bursts through to make a big run. Mann is kind of a darter who moves around constantly running all over the place trying to make folks miss takles until he can get in the open field. HC will come prepared to stop Mann, whether or not they do is what we will have to wait and see. I will stand by my prediction of keeping Mann under 100yds.

First of all, I am not a "big time winning coach". Most of the winning that I was involved with, was as an assistant. You can obviously think what you want, in fact, I find you quite humorous. As far as "school hours" are concerned, I thought Henry County schoolsl were on Fall break this week. In addition, I didn't know Henry County attended school on the weekends. If so, it's news to me. I post during the daytime hours, while my wife is busy. I watch TV in the evening. Why would I make up a story about Mississippi? At least this so called "mystery" has presented you a challenge.

Sorry for getting so crazy with you. I was just tired of all your crying on here about transfers and jokes about transfers and it was always taking away from the football talk. I guess I just did the same thing.

I guess we both will root for the Big Red.

HC 45

NS 16

another laugher. I guess the Mann kid will be alot to handle with, but listening to the weather and his type of running style, and the Patriots shut him down!!