Henry County vs Northside

WhatsCookin

The YANKER thanks all of you who have inquired about me. My father had emergency surgery last Friday for appendicitis. He then has had some complications, but I think the worst is behind us. The YANKER has been sleeping in a hospital chair since Friday night. I have been a worried, but strong YANKER. My father has not been worried, but he has been stronger than the YANKER. I continue to draw strength from a great man, even when he is sick. I was happyreading about the JCM comeback, even though it did not yield a victory. I missed that game, and I will miss this one. I hope we can continue to improve at Hardin County, and good luck to my HC friends against NS. Do not overlook them. Mann is not as good as Borner, but he reminds the YANKER of him. The YANKER has only left the hospital twice since Friday. My father and I are all that is left of the family. It was a good feeling to read on here that a few of you missed the YANKER. I have not kept up enough to render a prediction, but I hope that we both prevail. I AM A TIRED BUT THANKFUL YANKER.

Glad to hear all is better Yanker. Get some well deserved rest. Sleeping in hospital chairs is not very fun.

And its good to hear that Mann is not as good as Borner, but is good nonetheless. The Big Red Defense will need to step it up a notch and put a clamp on him. I agree with Patriot04, all the talk was about Deundre Williams three weeks ago. But now that we held him to under 100, the talk is now all about Mann. I guess we'll just have to see...

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear all is better Yanker. Get some well deserved rest. Sleeping in hospital chairs is not very fun.

And its good to hear that Mann is not as good as Borner, but is good nonetheless. The Big Red Defense will need to step it up a notch and put a clamp on him. I agree with Patriot04, all the talk was about Deundre Williams three weeks ago. But now that we held him to under 100, the talk is now all about Mann. I guess we'll just have to see...

''Loyal'' hasa new and special meaning now in describing the Yanker. The whole HC thread misses you and wish you and your dad well.

YANKER good to hear from ya...glad your dad is doing well. I know how it is when your father is not doing well. Mine has been battling health probs all year. Wish both of you well.

Well gang here goes...wait a minute...no we are not going to let the zombie do the bottling!! I know I said I was going to let Gator live...but if he don't straighten up. Now, test time...MMMMM...SSMMOOTH...good gooly Ms Molly that is stout!! I can see visions of Patriots doing a War Dance...and the smell...my that mud from the Bayou de Chein...that is the deal!! Wingman bring em on!! BRFL yours is ready!!

Focus boys!! Focus boys!! Leave nothing on the field tomorrow nite!!

RED PRIDE!!!

You are "THE ONE-OF-A-KIND YANKER"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I did it for you since your time on here is limited.) I will not bash the prophet for you, though. He's my friend. You will have to wait until things are better for you and get back on here and do that for yourself. I am glad that things turned out okay for you and your father. I am worried about this game; what's new with that, huh?

YANKER good to hear from ya...glad your dad is doing well. I know how it is when your father is not doing well. Mine has been battling health probs all year. Wish both of you well.

Well gang here goes...wait a minute...no we are not going to let the zombie do the bottling!! I know I said I was going to let Gator live...but if he don't straighten up. Now, test time...MMMMM...SSMMOOTH...good gooly Ms Molly that is stout!! I can see visions of Patriots doing a War Dance...and the smell...my that mud from the Bayou de Chein...that is the deal!! Wingman bring em on!! BRFL yours is ready!!

Focus boys!! Focus boys!! Leave nothing on the field tomorrow nite!!

RED PRIDE!!!

You got that right BR84! Leave Nothing, reminds me of that Nike commercial:

Nike Leave Nothing

Boys it's T minus 1 and counting...I can hear the cowbells and train horns!! RW I can only guess how these posts make you feel. Knowing that this is a big game with lots on the line...ever bring back memories? What would you tell the boys if you were their coach?

Olddevil, your bottle is capped and man does it look good!! No bring that back here!! That's not yours!! NO!! Don't drop that!! I thought that this zombie was going to make things easier...I feel more frustrated than a mother with 4 kids!! You gotta watch this bunch all the time!!

Guys, if you read this know that you cannot let your guard down for one minute. Everything is on the line. NS is going to be shooting at you with both barrells.

1-2-3 STATE!!

1-2-3 STATE!!

2-3 STATE!!

3 STATE!!

Well im off for the day. I might get on a lil tomorrow afternoon to see what was said. Yanker I hope your father gets to feelin better. My grandmother was in the hospital all weekend also. GO BIG RED. Lets try to shut down Mr. Mann and keep them out the endzone.

I REALLY HATE TO TELL U BUT HC IS NOT I REPEAT IS NOT GOING TO KEEP MR.MANN OUT OF THE ENDZONE

To my Cougar loving Yanker friend...prayers and best wishes for your dad. Hope you both are back at the Rock for the Munford game. I think I`d rather have an appendicitis than have to sleep in a hospital chair.

If I`m HC in this ballgame, then I`m gonna run, run run, the ball until NS shows me they can stop it. Control the ball and keep Mann off the field.

To my Cougar loving Yanker friend...prayers and best wishes for your dad. Hope you both are back at the Rock for the Munford game. I think I`d rather have an appendicitis than have to sleep in a hospital chair.

If I`m HC in this ballgame, then I`m gonna run, run run, the ball until NS shows me they can stop it. Control the ball and keep Mann off the field.

What do you think, VG? Do we have to keep Mann off the field? Is he that much better than the other 21 guys out there? I am not trying to be a smart alec; I just wonder if we can win this game. He was out there last year and NS did not do so well (no offense intended; I have great respect for their coach and the attitude their team has displayed in the past.) Do you have a score prediction based on what you know about the two teams? I miss the Yanker, don't you?

Like RealRedPride said, who all does Northside have? I have just been hearin about MANN MANN MANN. And a little about davis. What about Northsides Defense?.. To me, I have been to all The Henry County games and I have seen NS on film, to me, HC is the best of the two teams and to me, the best in their region. They upset Munford last week and I still keep hearing a lot about how we still aren't good enough. Let's just wait and see after the game tommorrow night. I strongly agree that HCs defense, no matter how many yards mann has, is going to bring an upset. The same upset Williams had at brighton.

-Scout-