9AA Picks

MIDTN

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is all guess work after the first three.

1. Lipscomb

2. FRA

3. Ezell

4. CPA

5. Pearl-Cohn

6. East Lit / MLK / Hume Fogg

CPA could be a sleeper in this district if the young are as good as I hear.

Hume Fogg over CPA tonight 42-40

Hume Fogg led pretty much the whole game. Hume Fogg was led in scoring by a Freshman.

Hume Fogg over CPA tonight 42-40

Hume Fogg led pretty much the whole game. Hume Fogg was led in scoring by a Freshman.

Disappointing game given the timekeeper forgot to start the clock in the final seconds. A big question mark as to how the game would of ended.

Inconsistent officiating in both boys and girls games. Lack of control of the game and all teams suffered.

9AA SCORES ON JANUARY 8TH

David Liscomb 42 Pearl Cohn 29

CPA 43 East Lit 28

Hume Fogg 43 FRA 40

Ezell Harding 70 Martin Luther King 31

Standings as of tonight

Ezell Harding 12-3 (5-0) next game vs CPA

David Liscomb 13-3 (4-1) next game at Hume Fogg

Hume Fogg 9-7 (4-1) next game vs David Liscomb

FRA 11-6 (3-2) next game at Pearl-Cohn

CPA 8-5 (2-3) next game at Ezell Harding

Pearl-Cohn 6-4 (2-3) next game vs FRA

East Lit 5-9 (0-5) next game vs Martin Luther King

Martin Luther King 2-10 (0-5) next game at East Lit

9AA SCORES ON JANUARY 8TH

David Liscomb 42 Pearl Cohn 29

CPA 43 East Lit 28

Hume Fogg 43 FRA 40

Ezell Harding 70 Martin Luther King 31

Standings as of tonight

Ezell Harding 12-3 (5-0) next game vs CPA

David Liscomb 13-3 (4-1) next game at Hume Fogg

Hume Fogg 9-7 (4-1) next game vs David Liscomb

FRA 11-6 (3-2) next game at Pearl-Cohn

CPA 8-5 (2-3) next game at Ezell Harding

Pearl-Cohn 6-4 (2-3) next game vs FRA

East Lit 5-9 (0-5) next game vs Martin Luther King

Martin Luther King 2-10 (0-5) next game at East Lit

Hume Fogg continues to suprise many people with the win over David Lipscomb!

Guest bballmom10

Disappointing game given the timekeeper forgot to start the clock in the final seconds. A big question mark as to how the game would of ended.

Inconsistent officiating in both boys and girls games. Lack of control of the game and all teams suffered.

Wow, the same could be said of the Lipscomb game. Hume Fogg played very well that is for sure, but the timekeeper was TERRIBLE. Unable to put points on the board and know when to start or stop the clock. I know it's a volunteer position, but come on.....

I predict Ezell will bring Hume-Fogg back to reality come Tuesday night. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I have to agree. Ezell is playing pretty tough.....I think "On the Ball" picked CPA to be in first in District 9AA. I think Ezell beat the stuffing out of them. I think CPA will have a tough time finishing 4th or 5th in this district. The box score showed only one point for CPA in the second period. It is interesting that CPA down 25-30 continued to play full court man-to-man, they should have backed off and then Ezell could have played their 9th graders before 4 minutes left in the game. Of course the frehsmen scored at least 7 and I dont think Cpa has anyone except starters. I heard that Hume Fogg was down only 7 to Ezell at the half earlier this season but then Ezell opened it up. I think Ezell won by 20+.

I am really suprised that FRA has lost two as of late, but shocked to see Hume Fogg down lipscomb of course. I have seen Pearl Cohn play a couple of times and I thought that Lipscomb would have a hard time with them, but looking closer Lipscomb has Eubanks and Ross and they match up great with Breedlove and the others from Pearl Cohn. I can not believe that CPA beat Pearl Cohn, but it happens.

Congratulations to Hume Fogg on your run of success in the district

SCORES OF JANUARY 15, 2008

Ezell Harding 69,Hume Fogg 41

Pearl-Cohn 46, East Lit 45

David Libscomb 49, CPA 42

FRA 38, Martin Luther King 27

Girls standings as of tonight

Ezell Harding 14-3(7-0) next game vs FRA

Hume Fogg 10-8(5-2) next game at Martin Luther King

David Libscomb 14-4(5-2) next game vs East Lit

Pearl-Cohn 8-4(4-3) next game at CPA

FRA 12-7(4-3) next game at Ezell Harding

CPA 8-8(2-5) next game vs Pearl Cohn

East Lit 5-10(1-6) next game at David Libscomb

Martin Luther King 2-13(0-7) next game vs Hume Fogg

I predict Ezell will bring Hume-Fogg back to reality come Tuesday night. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I was right! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I was right! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yes you were. Ezell blew Hume Fogg off the court. The score at the half was something like 45-14. Hume fogg hit some threes in the third period to cut it to 25+, but this was never a game. Big district match-up with FRA for Ezell this friday. Hume Fogg is still in second, with Lipscomb third, (Hume Fogg beat Lipscomb, both are 5-2). I think that Pearl Cohn and Fra still can jump up there. I think it may be a little to soon to give this district to Ezell, but the music has started. With Quality wins over ranked teams...FRA has beaten Cheatham County and Station Camp, Lipscomb has beaten Station Camp by 19...this District is still tough and its anybody's guess where its gonna wind up.