Science Hill QB quits team

bucdaddio

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad. But is it fair to say that it would be a stretch for Skunk to have been implying that his father would be protecting (protecting being the key word) his son from a GOOD situation? And forgive me for asking this, but it seems as if you and Skunk may have an inside track on this “situation” and are very tight lipped. Is there a possibility we may see Sharp wearing maroon and gray next season?

C'mon Cap...you're sounding like me now.

Skunk

I hate to hear that for him. I actually was on there website the other day checking out when the season was cranking up.

Cap

Is yours hurt as well? I heard they are playing at Southern Ill..is that an exhibition? Doesn't Pitts has a kid from BA on there?

LMU??? Now I am confused. All this time I thought "Lion Heart" was Maroonandgrey's boy. Are you two pulling my leg? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

S had a Torn Grown Muscle back in high school that was misdiagnosed and never really given time to heal. It has now formed scar tissue. It has bothered him every since but has just played through it. He’s been working with the doctor and trainers since the latter part of the summer and they just gave him full participation clearance about two weeks ago (needless to say Pitts is libid about him just now being able to practice). /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

OMG…I hate to hear that!! Mine is still healing but should be ready come game time. They have an exhibition game this weekend so we will know more after that, but thanks for asking.

Skunk there are very few posters on here that can pull my reigns back…and you are one of them. THANKS!! I was trying to hold onto that 1000th post for the South game but this thread is the most excitement there has been on coacht form me in weeks and I couldn't resist jumping in with both feet. Thanks for letting me know that the water is obviously deeper than I thought. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Don't worry Capitano, me and Volman...we've got your back.

C'mon Cap...you're sounding like me now.

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> My granny always told me that the only stupid question is the one that you didn't ask.

Don't worry Capitano, me and Volman...we've got your back.

You’re another one that has grabbed my reigns a time or two. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> But Volman is the bur in the saddle! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> My granny always told me that the only stupid question is the one that you didn't ask.

Granny taught Cap well...mmm..huh. Cap knew better than to test Granny...she tan that hide. Cap was Grannies FAV.

Cap if it helps to clarify, my one of my three sons have worn #20 for the Tribe for the past seven years of varsity football and six of varsity basketball...youngest one is a junior on the football team this year...middle son (college freshman) was starting at pg @ LMU until last Friday when he tore his ACL...

civility, respect, and strategy is what used to be the norm on coachT...should still be...we can have our differences and preferences but we should never be attacking kids...and some of the digs are funny and intended as so, but too many times things are out of hand...

Roll Tribe Roll

You’re another one that has grabbed my reigns a time or two. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> But Volman is the bur in the saddle! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Monica has been busy lately. She'll fire it up tonight though. You know she gonna be loud mouthin' ya Cap. I know you lookin' forward to it. That's the way it is in the trenches. You dog fight all night. While the purty boys play.

So Skunk, Moronandgrey, and youes boys are all boys? Well how quaint. That's alright. You still got one at the 'Castle though, yeah? I got it narrowed down now. Yeah. Well me and Volman's boys have been boys since they was boys. Allright...let's get it done so we can get done to business.

I have to say though that in all sincerity that no one deserves to endure what's going on in JC right now. I really feel for all involved. Not much can be said when the situation goes out of control. Just hang on and see where it sets down. That kind of stuff ain't supposed to happen to a 16 year old.

What I struggle with is the newspaper article by Doug Fritz. This is not the pros or college and I don't believe that 16 or 17 year old young men should be put before the scrutiny of the public (right or wrong his actions). I believe Fritz was out of line writing his article. Within that article I must give Coach Smith his due for being a gentleman with his response to Fritz question. Have questioned Coach's offensive philosophy but never his attitude to players and how he deals with people.

Get rid of the hat, please.

Correct me if I am wrong...a Junior at The Hill having a reasonable season...Parent tells son to quit...maybe the parent should quit trying to live his life through his child and let him learn to live with the trials and tribulations of being in a competitive sport, in a competive league. He is still a young man and could of had a good life lesson learned from taking the knocks on his own.. My prayers are with you Daniel. Your parents too! Go Toppers