MILAN @ WESTVIEW

Futball4Life

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

milan is just as good or better than westview across the board in stats.milan has a stable of runningbacks unmatched

by any team in west tennessee. their qb has really gotten his confidence in throwing the ball. how each team has played against other teams in the region has no bearing whatsoever. westview should be favored because of homefield, but i'll take milan in this one because they are healthy, coleman is confident, their defense, their running game, their team speed and let's just face the #1 fact, they are MILAN, and that alone carries a pretty big stick in west tennessee football. westview has all my respect at reaching 9-0 but after friday night they will be 9-1 and settling for 2nd in the region. milan wins by 8 points.

O.K. found Milans Stats over 9 games on points:

Allowed 8.77

Scored 197

Westviews again:

Allowed 9.44

Scored 217

This should be a barn burner!!! Can't wait! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I don't know about Milan's stats but you are way off on the View. Defensive stats are correct but the the View has scored 347 points not 217.

milan is just as good or better than westview across the board in stats.milan has a stable of runningbacks unmatched

by any team in west tennessee. their qb has really gotten his confidence in throwing the ball. how each team has played against other teams in the region has no bearing whatsoever. westview should be favored because of homefield, but i'll take milan in this one because they are healthy, coleman is confident, their defense, their running game, their team speed and let's just face the #1 fact, they are MILAN, and that alone carries a pretty big stick in west tennessee football. westview has all my respect at reaching 9-0 but after friday night they will be 9-1 and settling for 2nd in the region. milan wins by 8 points.

I can't agree with your post...you say Milan has a stable of runningbacks unmatched by any team in West TN...wait till you see Martin Westview...Buddy Legens is FASSSSSSST!!!! Harrison Moore is pretty quick himself and is not afraid to show it...I don't see either team being intimidated by the opposing team and I look for both teams to come out fired up...Like I said, not to upset anyone, but this Westview team this year is twice as good as Milan's last years team...Good Luck to both teams in this one!

I can't agree with your post...you say Milan has a stable of runningbacks unmatched by any team in West TN...wait till you see Martin Westview...Buddy Legens is FASSSSSSST!!!! Harrison Moore is pretty quick himself and is not afraid to show it...I don't see either team being intimidated by the opposing team and I look for both teams to come out fired up...Like I said, not to upset anyone, but this Westview team this year is twice as good as Milan's last years team...Good Luck to both teams in this one!

I agree! Westview appears to me to be strong across the board! These teams are fairly even but I think Westview is more athletic with a few more weapons plus the homefield advantage. Westview will NOT be intimidated! Very sound team fundamentally.

I heard last nite that Westview is 9-0 for the first time since 1970....That surprises me considering some of the teams they have had...

It really shouldn't. Considering Westview don't schedule down or pay teams to come play or play poor teams on purpose. Westview plays a hard schedule every year.

I work with a guy who play[ed] on the Westveiw team in '03-'05. He has mentioned that.Milan.

You work at Lowe's in Milan? And what exactly is "that"?

milan has a stable of runningbacks unmatched by any team in west tennessee.

I thought Milan ran the Pound. They are Dawgs. Stables are for Chargers to use for their Horses.

I don't know about Milan's stats...

Here is a a stat for you. Starts with a W ... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

You could have saved alot of typing and just said " I pick Milan because im a Milan fan". Because in the end, thats the reason you picked them, not because of team speed and their defense. Same with me, I picked Westview for the same reason. Although I do think Westview is the better team.

hmmm I think JC Griggs, Dimarcus Willams, Harrison Moore and Buddy Legens might take offense to that...I think I'll send them that....good bulletin board material thanks! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It really shouldn't. Considering Westview don't schedule down or pay teams to come play or play poor teams on purpose. Westview plays a hard schedule every year.

You work at Lowe's in Milan? And what exactly is "that"?

I thought Milan ran the Pound. They are Dawgs. Stables are for Chargers to use for their Horses.

Here is a a stat for you. Starts with a W ... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Too funny, but true. Westview will win 21-7, they are awful hungry this year. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />