MILAN @ WESTVIEW

Futball4Life

I've been keeping up this this 2A region because I think we will be facing one of these teams in the post season. I've noticed in reading the postings that Westview fans keep talking about their offensive players but what about those defensive players who have not allowed a team to score on them all season in the second half? I've got reports from people in the area that are talk about the defensive players like 76 - Burlison, 25 - Nanney, 78 - Hayslett and others that I've not heard names but just numbers like #33, #89 and so on. I want someone to tell me if these players are the real deal?? I'm a defensive person and am just wondering about these boys. I know that offensive scores points and always has the glory but what about the defensive. Not having actually seen these two teams play but having experience with Milan......I going for Westview by 7.

This defense is for REAL !! There are 11 guys on that side that will get tough in the trenches with anyone. Besides the ones u named or numbered 33- Tucker, 88 - West, Here's some more to watch 74 - Gregory, 66 - Scott, 50 - Hicks, 82 - Turner, 18 - Legens, 10 - Moore

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the one game I saw no one from Westveiw impressed me except Moore(sorry forgot he plays QB forgive me for not remembering someone so IMPORTANT TO WESTVEIW WHEN I'M FROM CAMDEN Ctownfootball IS A HINT IDIOT /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ) and J.C. Griggs. These players took on a huge amount of leadership and talent but leggens did't impress me much. Besides in that game yall were getting kicked till Camden's QB was injured don't forget that OK buddy. I don't think Westveiw is nearly as fast as Milan. J.W. Williams is just a hair slower than Andy Travis and NO ONE on Westveiw is even close to his speed I Know that for a fact. I still don't don't know who is gonna win to good of a game to call. Good Luck to both these teams, and Hope for a safe game.

Edited for Language.

Since you're such an authority on Westview, I'm surprised you don't remember that it was Legens who broke the 50+ yard run out running all those fast Lions and scoring the winning td to beat Camden. It's almost humorous to hear so many people have so many lame excuses about why they lost to Westview. So you lost your qb with an injury. That happens in football. Do you know anything about Westview's injury situation for the Camden game? I suspect the answer to that is,no. How do you know how fast any of the Westview players are? You ever put a clock on any of them or do just have some supernatural ability to sit in the stands with a hotdog in your mouth and a cushion under your butt and sense their speed? Besides this is a Milan/Westview discussion. Go back over to the Camden/Waverly thread and discuss your big game with the winless Waverly Tigers instead of criticizing people about which you know nothing.

Since you're such an authority on Westview, I'm surprised you don't remember that it was Legens who broke the 50+ yard run out running all those fast Lions and scoring the winning td to beat Camden. It's almost humorous to hear so many people have so many lame excuses about why they lost to Westview. So you lost your qb with an injury. That happens in football. Do you know anything about Westview's injury situation for the Camden game? I suspect the answer to that is,no. How do you know how fast any of the Westview players are? You ever put a clock on any of them or do just have some supernatural ability to sit in the stands with a hotdog in your mouth and a cushion under your butt and sense their speed? Besides this is a Milan/Westview discussion. Go back over to the Camden/Waverly thread and discuss your big game with the winless Waverly Tigers instead of criticizing people about which you know nothing.

YOu could just watch and tell, and I thought it was Moore that scored the game winning TD not Leggens . But ity don't matter now game over I was merely stating what I thought. I'm not gonna apologize for it though, but what's to discuss Camden wins easy everyone knows the outcome of that game even you Chevy. I wasn't saying Westveiw isn't deserving of what they've acheived they are are a GOOD team, you could see that when they were playing from 2 TD's Down and won the game. But I don't eat hotdogs I'm allergic, and I don't sit during the games I stand with my friends you know the guys with the PAINTED CHESTS every friday night, and we stand the entire game. By the way not an authority on Westveiw just watch a lot of football, I'd be willing to compare my knowledge with yours. But Good Luck to these two GOOD teams, hope for an injury free game,

YOu could just watch and tell, and I thought it was Moore that scored the game winning TD not Leggens . But ity don't matter now game over I was merely stating what I thought. I'm not gonna apologize for it though, but what's to discuss Camden wins easy everyone knows the outcome of that game even you Chevy. I wasn't saying Westveiw isn't deserving of what they've acheived they are are a GOOD team, you could see that when they were playing from 2 TD's Down and won the game. But I don't eat hotdogs I'm allergic, and I don't sit during the games I stand with my friends you know the guys with the PAINTED CHESTS every friday night, and we stand the entire game. By the way not an authority on Westveiw just watch a lot of football, I'd be willing to compare my knowledge with yours. But Good Luck to these two GOOD teams, hope for an injury free game,

HEY WESTVIEW!, didn't you guys already beat Camden? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

HEY WESTVIEW!, didn't you guys already beat Camden? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Once again, that's why I said it didn't matter. Can people not see that I said THAT IS THE ONLY WESTVEIW GAME I'VE BEEN TO. Back to Milan Westveiw Game please. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Once again, that's why I said it didn't matter. Can people not see that I said THAT IS THE ONLY WESTVEIW GAME I'VE BEEN TO. Back to Milan Westveiw Game please. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

ok. It should be better than Camden and Westview /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ok. It should be better than Camden and Westview /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't know lol that was an extremely good game to watch both teams were bringing the wood. But it could be depending on whose side your on. If milan's win they'll say it was the best game, and if Westveiw Win's they'll say it was the best game. Should be a heck of a matchup though. Whose defense has given up the fewest points?

I don't know lol that was an extremely good game to watch both teams were bringing the wood. But it could be depending on whose side your on. If milan's win they'll say it was the best game, and if Westveiw Win's they'll say it was the best game. Should be a heck of a matchup though. Whose defense has given up the fewest points?

Milan's defense has allowed less points (only by a point or maybe two), but Westview has scored more points against their oppenents. This is the game of the season. Two great teams playing each other both with great speed, strength, and determination. Their is expected to be one of the biggest crowds there. Good luck to both teams, but of course i gotta go for my chargers.... 1..2..3..FAMILY /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

WELL THERE IS ALREADY 11 PAGES ON THIS GAME I AM ONLY GONNA POST ONE TIME. THE CHARGERS WILL BE 10-0 AFTER FRIDAY NIGHT THE DAWGS WILL LOOK MORE LIKE PUPPY DOGS AFTER THIS GAME. I WILL EVEN GO AS FAR AS SAYING IT WILL BE A REPEAT OF THE GAME IN 2001 WHEN EVERYBODY THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A CLOSE GAME BUT IT WAS 42-10 WITH THE CHARGERS COMING OUT ON TOP. I DON'T KNOW IF IT WILL BE THAT EXACT SCORE BUT IT WILL BE AT LEAST THE CHARGERS BY 3 TOUCHDOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE PUPPY DOGS WILL BE RUNNING BACK TO MILAN WITH THERE TAILS TUCKED BUT WE ALL KNOW NOT WITH THERE MOUTHS SHUT THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!! GO CHARGERS!!!!

Not a Westview player are you. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Prozac?

I've noticed in reading the postings that Westview fans keep talking about their offensive players but what about those defensive players who have not allowed a team to score on them all season in the second half? I know that offensive scores points and always has the glory but what about the defensive.

No, that is not right. I was talking with Nanney and Harrison last night and they figured out that Westview was scored on at least twice in the 2nd Half. Camden scored 6 and Trenton scored 7 on the JV. Also, no one on this team team cares about offense, defense, or special teams. fam. It's a team.

But it don't matter now game over I was merely stating what I thought. I'm not gonna apologize for it though, but what's to discuss Camden wins easy everyone knows the outcome of that game even you Chevy.

Cough Cough fam Cough yes. Box of Rocks.

Not a Westview player are you? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Ritilan.

No, that is not right. I was talking with Nanney and Harrison last night and they figured out that Westview was scored on at least twice in the 2nd Half. Camden scored 6 and Trenton scored 7 on the JV. Also, no one on this team team cares about offense, defense, or special teams. fam. It's a team.

Cough Cough fam Cough yes. Box of Rocks.

Nice FG1, i see some of the boys have gotten to you! Thats what it's all about right there!

"Mean it when you say it, Family on 3, 1-2-3 FAMILY!" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />