MILAN @ WESTVIEW

Futball4Life

There is no debate on which game is bigger or more important, because this is the game that is that is being played Friday night. Second this is Milan and Westview/Region 8 championship. Both teams have had to battle through region 8 this year. Westview and Milan doesnt have the luxury of playing Stewart County, Waverly, Adamsville, and Riverside. One can see how easy it is for Camden to get up for games like Westview and Milan. Camden hasnt had a game all year that they have had to expend all their emotion into that they have actually won . Try playing at JCS, Trenton, at Henry County, and then go to Camden. All which are spread teams that could care less about running the football, then turn on the switch to play a Wing T team that is very proficient an running the football. Its just different over in Region 8. Milan and Westview is much bigger than playing Camden. It just means alot more to both sides. The excuses that Camden fans make, well thats OK. 3-0 agianst the lions thats all Westview has to say. Camden needs to quit worrying about Region 8 and worry about Waverly, and there future playoff opponents down the road. For example CPA, Goodpasture, those teams are definately not Riverside or Adamsville. Good luck to Westview and I hope that there is a injury free game played on both sides Friday night. Region 8 the true region in West TN 2A football. Click Clack

Mack... C'town is a young graduate that is excited about Camden's recent success...don't rag on him too bad he's just proud if somewhat uninformed.

You're right...playing in region 7 is not like playing in region 8. But playing in Quadrant 4 is not going to be like playing in Quadrant 3 in the playoffs either. Camden and Lewis co will have the proud feat of trying to knock off Goodpasture and CPA for you guys and then playing the winner of 4 in the Semi's. I wouldn't hate on Camden too much cause you know after playing us that we are probably the only team that has a shot at getting rid of the privates for you guys. I'd be more than glad to have a rematch with either Milan or Westview in the Semi's and we'll see if the Lions can make that happen.

As far as this game goes, I wish I could be there...should be a classic as usual. But of course I'll be rooting the freshmen Lions on while they take care of the Tigers. With Milan's speed, I'll have to take Milan in this one.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden scored 6 in the third against Milan

You are correct. My apologies. And thank you.

Does anyone remember for sure???

Westview

JCS scored 7 in the 3rd Quarter and 6 in the 4th Quarter. (13)

Henry County scored 7 in the 3rd Quarter. (7)

Camden scored 6 in the 4th Quarter. (6)

Peabody scored 6 in the 4th Quarter. (6)

USJ scored 3 in the 3rd Quarter. (3)

(35 points scored in the 2nd Half against Westview)

Milan

Huntingdon scored 13 in the 4th Quarter. (13)

Camden scored 6 in the 3rd Quarter. (6)

Booker T. Washington scored 6 in the 3rd Quarter. (6)

USJ scored 7 in the 3rd and 7 in the 4th Quarters. (14)

JCS scored 8 in the 4th Quarter. (8)

(47 points scored in the 2nd Half against Milan)

Not too shabby for either team. Not at all. Especially for two lowly can barely play football schools. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Defensive by Half

Camden

1st Half - 56

2nd Half - 71

(127) (48 points [37.79%] scored by Milan and Westview)

(79) other teams

Milan

1st Half - 32

2nd Half - 47

(79)

Westview

1st Half - 50

2nd Half - 35

(85)

/mellow.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":mellow:" border="0" alt="mellow.gif" />

Defensive by Half

Camden

1st Half - 56

2nd Half - 71

(127) (48 points [37.79%] scored by Milan and Westview)

(79) other teams

Milan

1st Half - 32

2nd Half - 47

(79)

Westview

1st Half - 50

2nd Half - 35

(85)

stats, brats ,cats ,hats. they won't mean nuthIn when the headbanging starts friday nite aT skyhawk. MILAN BY 8. GO DAWGS!!!

/mellow.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":mellow:" border="0" alt="mellow.gif" />

While Milan/Westview will be an awesome game it will be hard to beat the WV/Camden game...what a nail biter!! I for one pray that WV/Milan is not quite that good of a game! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I would have to disagree. This is going to be one of the best games played by two really good and strong Region 8-2a teams. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Just heard ronnie carter on ESPN radio. Yes, the Milan-Westveiw winner will be a 1st sead over the region 9 winner.

What is that station?