Siegel vs. Lebannon

gostars

Siegel vs. Lebannon lets get this started. HUGE game for both teams as it is for the last playoff spot in region 4-5A. Siegel is on a 4 game winning streak and Lebannon is coming off a loss to blackman who siegel handled pretty good the week before. Lebannon almost got beat by oakland and siegel just went through them easily tonight. But lebannon is a good football team so lets see who everybody is going for. Me the stars of course, our defense is playing stingy and pico is on a warpath.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the stars dont let the other games lebanon has played in there head and not think of them as a pushover and go with the determination and will that they have been Siegel High School will be a playoff team. I hope you guys take this opprotunity and rise up. Get in the post season. For many of these seniors its do or die now. They have waited for this moment since there sophmore year. Its here. Nows Siegels time. Keep up the good work. Practice hard and get prepared. This is a playoff caliber team right now that could give anyone a game. Good Luck and win this one for yourselves because after all the ridicule and bad mouthing people have done about Siegel football on here for forever this is your chance to shut em up and show them all you can play. LOD did you ever think you would see the day that siegel would be in week 10 and playing for the playoffs. You have been the biggest hater of siegel football, after this week i hope you can give credit where credits due.

If the stars dont let the other games lebanon has played in there head and not think of them as a pushover and go with the determination and will that they have been Siegel High School will be a playoff team. I hope you guys take this opprotunity and rise up. Get in the post season. For many of these seniors its do or die now. They have waited for this moment since there sophmore year. Its here. Nows Siegels time. Keep up the good work. Practice hard and get prepared. This is a playoff caliber team right now that could give anyone a game. Good Luck and win this one for yourselves because after all the ridicule and bad mouthing people have done about Siegel football on here for forever this is your chance to shut em up and show them all you can play. LOD did you ever think you would see the day that siegel would be in week 10 and playing for the playoffs. You have been the biggest hater of siegel football, after this week i hope you can give credit where credits due.

If you had been looking at the threads for ALL of this year and last year you will find that not only that I have congratulated y'all I have even tried to help y'all. I do NOT hate Siegel. If I hated Siegel I would not have kept my word and spelled it 'Seagull'. What I did NOT care for was the total lack of respect some fans had on here for R'dale and some way over the top predictions.

This year the tone from Siegel has been MUCH different and it IS appreciated as is y'alls playing solid football. The thing is y'all just have to keep it up and play 'consistantly' that way. Now whether you make it into the playoffs is still up to you. You MUST beat Lebanon to make it in and do not take a well we beat Blackman to seriously as a mark that you will beat Lebanon also. Lebanon is like Dr Jeckell and Mr Hyde. One time they are a mild mannered Doctor, the next time you see them they are a crazed monster. Thing is you never know which personality is gonna show up so prepared for the monster.

Do I hope you make it in? Yes I do as I always root for M'boro teams over anyone else. Will I be upset if you don't? Honestly, no as your not making it in is up to you and not me. 'IF' Lebanon wins I will root for them when they play any team that is 'not' from Region 4.

Congratulations on the win last night also. From what I have been hearing it was a TEAM win and that is the most important thing, not depending on just one or two stars like y'all have done in the past.

Fair enough?

knowing watson, he'll have the stars ready. defense will be the key to this game! stars by 7 in a dogfight....

hughes- one tough son of a gun, possible d-1 prospect if he can keep his head together

pico nance- speed and vision plus intense motivation(possibly the one with the biggest chip on his shoulder)

caleb harper- leadership is his biggest contribution(his speed and experience doesnt hurt either)

sure wish i wasn't away in knoxville... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

siegel should win this game based on seeing them both play...

lebannon could win...but as lost ole dad said they sometimes show up and at other times don't...sounds like blackman at times

lebannon does need to work on their players composure...they had 3 personal fouls last night that were way out of line...late hits that were either way after the play or one that was 30 yards away from the play as wallace was on the way to the zone...hitting one of our guys in the back-really hard...i am sure the coaches must have been pretty frustrated at the players lack of control and discipline...this did not make lebannon look good for sure and someone could have got hurt...let your frustration be taken out between the whistles

Congratulation to the Siegel football team. This team has always had tons of talent, but could never find their groove. I think the coaches at Siegel has had so much talent that they did not know what to do with all of it. The coaches finally got kids in the places where they need to be and it show. Kudos to the coaching staff at Siegel. I am so happy for those guys, because they have taken a beating over the years. To the senior on the football team, you guys have a chance to go out and make history on Friday against a good Lebanon team. Don't take them for granted. May the best team win.

lebanon lost a very good qb several games back (sallis)

will he play any more this year?

anybody that thinks lebanon is going to be a pushover better think again' while at times they have been bad (loss to blackman) but they also can be very good beat smyrna and lavergne.

they have a good coach and he will run any play at anytime and throw it all on the table in a have to win game like this.

for the 1st time siegel has been told all week how good they are and will go into this game as a favorite.

it will be interesting to see how siegel handles it.