Farragut vs Oak Ridge

hunter

I, for one, being a Governor fan, do not really care what happens in this game.

etcoach

I know you got to keep your wife, golf clubs, and money. But are sure your took the panties off from your weekend preparation for the "mall walk" ???? They seem to be a little tight or maybe in a wad..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just kidding... You have a valid point but it would be nice to win the region......

Go Govs

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

etcoach

I know you got to keep your wife, golf clubs, and money. But are sure your took the panties off from your weekend preparation for the "mall walk" ???? They seem to be a little tight or maybe in a wad..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just kidding... You have a valid point but it would be nice to win the region......

Go Govs

Agree. I will make no mall walk predictions this week.

This is the biggest game for Farragut in year's. CAn anyone think of the last time Farragut had so much on the line for one game?

That is precisely why I think Oak Ridge will win. OR is the only team I know of that never seems to crack under pressure. Other schools don't seem to have nerves of steel like OR. That includes Farragut (DB to for that matter).

This is the biggest game for Farragut in year's. CAn anyone think of the last time Farragut had so much on the line for one game?

Ya OR v.s. Farragut 2 years ago... same situation both teams in top five in state and it was for the region title... great came OR came out on top 21-13... they scored a touchdown off of what should have been an int but our guy dropped it and it was a touchdown for OR with like 2 minutes left... Heartbreaker...then they pounded us in the playoffs....

Haven't been at practice the last couple of days so I can't really get a vib on how the teams mentality is, but the more I've thought about it the last few days the more I think it will be more of a defensive game. By defensive I mean Farragut holds OR to under 20. I'll say Farragut 24 - Oak Ridge 17, and hope Irby gets plenty of snaps.

Actually... right score, wrong year. The year was 2004: regular season score 21-13 and the playoff score was 48-0, Oak Ridge.

Actually... here is the scores from all games that year according to Coach Saunders... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

2004 (12-2)

60 Clinton 8

70 Bradley Central 0

31 Kingsport DB 48

48 Heritage 12

52 Sevier County 0

55 McMinn County 20

52 William Blount 19

21 Farragut 13

30 Ooltewah 14

26 Soddy-Daisy 21

37 Sevier County 0