Trousdale Co. Playoff Hopes

tigersnumberone

There is no way unless TC makes ESPN news and drops a game to RBS. I personally, and the rest of the free world dont see that happening. The odds surpassed hitting the lottery. Two weeks in a row. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Agreed, Carry on.....

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His name is Tigersnumberone. Not a GV tiger. Maybe an imposter from another region thats dreading playing TC.

For his information TC plays RBS next. They are Bulldogs. So........... Whats the point? Please inform us. Do I need a few beers to understand the point? Wait a minute, they dont make that much beer.

You're right MO$$, no one in Smith Co. that stupid. This is wishful thinking from a spare time

poster in Macon Co. The old mentality of: If you can't rise up, pull everyone else down to

your level. Probably still watching that old threadbare tape of the "wonder year".

Too deep for me to figure out. I believe FC @ UT has it all figured out. I'll just wait the outcome after friday night..

Yeah me too. I am not straining what few cells I heve left and still be wrong. Next Saturday we will all know whats happening. I promise. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You're right MO$$, no one in Smith Co. that stupid. This is wishful thinking from a spare time poster in Macon Co. The old mentality of: If you can't rise up, pull everyone else down to your level. Probably still watching that old threadbare tape of the "wonder year".

With that 8mm projector he bought in Goodwill? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There is no way unless TC makes ESPN news and drops a game to RBS. I personally, and the rest of the free world dont see that happening. The odds surpassed hitting the lottery. Two weeks in a row. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

RBS will put up 92 on them this year again!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Oh wait aminute!!! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Didn't that go the other way??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

RBS will put up 92 on them this year again!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Oh wait aminute!!! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Didn't that go the other way??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> anything is possible.

Here's the deal from a Monterey Fan. I am not sure what happens if Watertown wins but if Monterey wins due to new tie breaker system, Monterey finishes 2nd in Reg. Why you ask?

1st tie break-Region Records -tied

2nd tie break- Over All Records-tied

3rd tie breaker- Opponents over all record- Monterey wins due to non region games(York,Baxter,Harriman)

Sounds crazy I agree but it's true.

Go Wildcats !!!!!!!!!

Antwan did you find that funny? I still watch that winning kick cause I have that game on dvd I think you remember that night don't ya /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I have no idea why this thread was even started when I saw this I thought TC always goes too playoffs so I had to read this and see what it was all about. I think it's about nothing myself. I guess whatever team does loose too RBS one day will be on ESPN hard too see TC doing that though. Ya never know though on an given Friday what could take place. You never doubt another team like someone said in an earlier post I hope I get this right if not you get the idea. Let an underdog hang around long enough he may bite back.