Trousdale Co. Playoff Hopes

tigersnumberone

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had to slip that one in there Grunt. I may regret it later, especially being surounded by all my lovely Vols fans..

Yeah, I know. The Hogs could slip one in as well. The SEC is as unpredictable as Reg. 4.

Good thing I don't bet on ball games, or I'd be living under a bridge somewhere. LOL

I know SP is looking forward to this. However they have to escape injury against the hard hitting region 4 teams. All the region 4 teams drop the hammer every chance they get. A lot of OOOOOHs in every game. I think thats why region 4 has so many injuries this year. The teams are so closely matched. You definitely have to thank the man above when you escape a game without injury in region 4. I dont think I have seen an injury free game yet this year. One or the other team gets an injury. I dont recall the other regions being as physical. They are more into speed and finesse.

Old Pirate says, MO, the pirates have also had their share of injuries also. The Bibbs kid #1, dislocated his elbow and may not play the rest of the season, an up and coming sophmore had shoulder surgery and the starting QB broke his arm in the spring. He came into the season with his arm strength questionable. SP had several banged up in street clothes last week trying heal. Us old guys can still remember the side body and blocking below the knees that were an everyday practice back in the day. OP thinks the seriuosness of injuries have become less frequent.

David Jones #2 hurt his hamstring in game 1 last year and basically never recovered.

Good Luck this week.

I know SP is looking forward to this. However they have to escape injury against the hard hitting region 4 teams. All the region 4 teams drop the hammer every chance they get. A lot of OOOOOHs in every game. I think thats why region 4 has so many injuries this year. The teams are so closely matched. You definitely have to thank the man above when you escape a game without injury in region 4. I dont think I have seen an injury free game yet this year. One or the other team gets an injury. I dont recall the other regions being as physical. They are more into speed and finesse.

This year's SP team is much like a region 4 team when it come to being physical. We have some guys that will plain bring the wood. We have had at least 3 season ending injuries (2 were kids that were heavy in the playing rotation) and 3-4 kids out just about every week. I think if any of the teams make it through the 1st 3 rounds without serious injuries they should consider themselves lucky. Yea...we like a little speed and finesse too.

SP will ooooh and aaaaah any team in the state in 1A with their hitting and and their speed. Just ask Tyner and Boyd and they are in 2A. I have been to several games this year and have witnessed several decleating bonejarring hits applied by someone wearing orange and black. It has been said before this is not last year's Pirate team. This team is on a mission.

It looks like Trousdale will be playing SP? That should be a fun game. If that happens, I know what game I will be attending next week.

Yep, that will be the game to go watch. Dont blame you. Clint will have them boys defending the nest. I expect some tears to be left on the field. Last game for some seniors. I dont expect either team to go down without a fight to the end.

Hey Mo$$ who will Gville most likely be hosting in the first round of the playoffs?and what does the rest of region 4 match up be looking like.I hope my young stingers grow up fast SP has been rolling over everybody and have their eyes on the Boro'. The old ball coach has played SP pretty well in the past about even I guess, but the Jackets have a lot of growing up to do and I do mean in a hurry.I am pulling for the Gville boys may with a little luck we might to see each other in round 3. Good luck the rest of the way. Go Jackets!!!

Hey Mo$ who will Gville most likely be hosting in the first round of the playoffs?and what does the rest of region 4 match up be looking like.I hope my young stingers grow up fast SP has been rolling over everybody and have their eyes on the Boro'. The old ball coach has played SP pretty well in the past about even I guess, but the Jackets have a lot of growing up to do and I do mean in a hurry.I am pulling for the Gville boys may with a little luck we might to see each other in round 3. Good luck the rest of the way. Go Jackets!!!

creekbank...not MO$$$$ but here is how I think it will line up if there are no big upsets in either region. Looking forward to having you guys down

If Watertown wins

G'ville vs winner of Whitwell-Silverdale (My guess is Silverdale)

FCS vs Grace

Watertown vs Lookout Valley

TC vs SP

If Monterey wins

Monterey vs Grace

FCS vs Lookout Valley

TC vs SP

creekbank...not MO$$$$ but here is how I think it will line up if there are no big upsets in either region. Looking forward to having you guys down

If Watertown wins

FCS vs Grace

Watertown vs Lookout Valley

TC vs SP

If Monterey wins

Monterey vs Grace

FCS vs Lookout Valley

TC vs SP

Thanks Zone other than the Pirates and maybe LV who has the best chance in region 3

knocking off a region 4 team and advancing to round 2

thinking back through the years i can remember south pitt being heavily favored over teams like trousdale co. gordonsville and others only to get their butts handed to um ....the jackets are down from years past but still know how to win the big games !!! should be a tough test and a great game to watch for all ..good luck to the yellow jackets