1st round - Johnson Co. @ Morr. West

randy3116

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnson County was tough last year but their main horse graduated. Play hard nose

football and wear them down. Johnson County won't be easy but M-W should have

a more balanced offense and come out on top. M-E fan

We did lose some good players last year but we are overall a little more balanced. One thing we have been is balanced on the offensive end this year (at times to much). I think this game will be close and hard hitting. If JC can get out to a lead I think it will make all the difference in the world. The depth advantage seems to go out the window when a team is playing from behind because they will keep their best out there all the time trying to catch up. If that is the case JC will win simply because they will matchup especially in the speed department. I expect an exciting game!!!

Hey JCHS folks,

How long has Coach Atwood been the head man at JC and what's his overall record at the school?

Here is a great web site to help you WMTN: http://www.mtnlakesfootball.com/. This does not answer your question, but it will give you some additional information.

The real shame is that the 5 rivers or imac does not have a similar site for our teams.

Hey JCHS folks,

How long has Coach Atwood been the head man at JC and what's his overall record at the school?

I believe this is his 11th year but may be off a little. I believe he is the most seniored coach in the MLC. His record is also a stab but I believe it is around .500. I know the last couple of years have be much better with him sitting at 15-6 during that time including the playoff loss last year. The early years in AAAA were an adjustment and we actually just got competititve about 3 years ago. I think he had about 4 years in the AA division at the beginning where he had fair success. But then we jumped from AA to AAAA overnight. This is his teams third playoff appearance in a row and also our third straight trip to Morristown.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> THANKS for the directions, looking forward to a great game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just a FYI for Johnson County fans coming down to Burke-Toney tomorrow. I happened to come into Morristown from 160 and Cumberland Street last night and measured the distance after exiting 160 onto Cumberland to the Morris Blvd. traffic light. It's just under 1.5 miles. Thought that might help getting to the stadium.