Region 7

nununu

Why does it sound like u fear Steiner @ 130. Do you have a son that is planing on winning region at that weight class but wont be able to w/ Steiner at 130? Ur an Antioch fan aren't you so who's at 130 there? Aaha, May i add Steiner has defeated or come close to defeating amazing wrestlers such as Childers of White House and Klienert of Beech both at 135 and a difference of 1 or 2 points each time and has defeated McGavocks tournament champion @ 140 Everett Colbert by a substantial amount.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and has defeated McGavocks tournament champion @ 140 Everett Colbert by a substantial amount.

actually no. The match woth Colbert was far closer than the score lets on. Colbert was down by 2 going into the 3rd. Steiner takes bottom and Colbert rode him for the majority of it but couldnt turn him so we cut with 30 seconds left. Steiner ended up getting a takedown at the end of the peroid to win by 5, but those last 3 points could have been a different story.

Not taking anything away from Steiner. I love watchin that guy. He's a beast and has had that intensity since 9th grade. I hope he medals at state because he has the talent to do so.

Why does it sound like u fear Steiner @ 130. Do you have a son that is planing on winning region at that weight class but wont be able to w/ Steiner at 130? Ur an Antioch fan aren't you so who's at 130 there? Aaha, May i add Steiner has defeated or come close to defeating amazing wrestlers such as Childers of White House and Klienert of Beech both at 135 and a difference of 1 or 2 points each time and has defeated McGavocks tournament champion @ 140 Everett Colbert by a substantial amount.

yes!! very right!! steiner will go 30 this year.. and im guessing tsegaye from GL will go 125 and they already have a good 119 and 112..

now.. can somebody help me with the upper wieght classes..? im curious to see everyone elses thoughts

anyone believe he will beat Rucker again but at region and @ 119. Lillard truley has the potential of placing at state this year along with several other region 7 wrestlers. Anybody have any ideas of any region 7 wrestler who might end up placing this year.

Beyar Yahya as well as Thomas Holman if they return

Sobourn if he makes it to 103

Luis Aguilar @ 112

Lillard HL @ 119

Steiner GL @ 130

Osatile Antioch @ 135

Lett EL/Straff. @135

Garrett EL @ 140

Chandler @ 145

not to sure bout the bigger boys

sobouns wieght chart says he is allowed to go 103 starting jan 1st and the last time he wieghed in he wieghed in at 107.8 i think he will go down and when he does he will be a beast

anyone believe he will beat Rucker again but at region and @ 119. Lillard truley has the potential of placing at state this year along with several other region 7 wrestlers. Anybody have any ideas of any region 7 wrestler who might end up placing this year.

Beyar Yahya as well as Thomas Holman if they return

Sobourn if he makes it to 103

Luis Aguilar @ 112

Lillard HL @ 119

Steiner GL @ 130

Osatile Antioch @ 135

Lett EL/Straff. @135

Garrett EL @ 140

Chandler @ 145

not to sure bout the bigger boys

The Rucker-Lillard match was a close one that Rucker had control of. Rucker gave Lillard a point for locking hands, and Lilliard scored an escape in the 2nd pd. Questionable escape with 20 seconds left, Rucker got another takedown, but time expired. Will be a good match at regions, I just don't see Antonio beating Eric again. Was supposed to wrestle at McGavock Tourney, both lost to oxford. Almost at Beech Duals, HL lost. Might see them again at region duals.

yes!! very right!! steiner will go 30 this year.. and im guessing tsegaye from GL will go 125 and they already have a good 119 and 112..

now.. can somebody help me with the upper wieght classes..? im curious to see everyone elses thoughts

Yes it really sounds like Glencliff really has a stong lower weight class line. But how bou the bigger boys at the Cliff. Starting with Mintlow at 140 his athleticism is extremly enjoyable to watch. At 52 the on of the Clemons boys has been extremly peak ever since his contoversial lost to Oxford at the McGavock Tournament i think it was. At 60 there is a first year junior that is improving. skip 171 @ 189. @ 215 Pegram has defeated everbody in his weight class at region. And HWT there is the other Clemons brother who has extremly improved.

p.s. i heard glencliffs 103 will be returning

The Rucker-Lillard match was a close one that Rucker had control of. Rucker gave Lillard a point for locking hands, and Lilliard scored an escape in the 2nd pd. Questionable escape with 20 seconds left, Rucker got another takedown, but time expired. Will be a good match at regions, I just don't see Antonio beating Eric again. Was supposed to wrestle at McGavock Tourney, both lost to oxford. Almost at Beech Duals, HL lost. Might see them again at region duals.

Gee nunu u must be a die hard Antioch fan. How do you believe Rucker will defeat Lillard after Lillard beat him as well as beat the kid (Sean Ford) that TECKED Rucker at the Harpeth Finals ? I mean i do believe different people match up differnetly but he was TECKED. I mean if it were like the match of Tsegaye and Lillard where they ended up going for third and fourth and ended up going into OT with Lillard leaving the mat a winner then u can make an anology such as Rucker could beat Tsegaye. Yet u say u dont see Lillard beating Rucker i mean look at the facts. What do u think when i put it like that ?

Gee nunu u must be a die hard Antioch fan. How do you believe Rucker will defeat Lillard after Lillard beat him as well as beat the kid (Sean Ford) that TECKED Rucker at the Harpeth Finals ? I mean i do believe different people match up differnetly but he was TECKED. I mean if it were like the match of Tsegaye and Lillard where they ended up going for third and fourth and ended up going into OT with Lillard leaving the mat a winner then u can make an anology such as Rucker could beat Tsegaye. Yet u say u dont see Lillard beating Rucker i mean look at the facts. What do u think when i put it like that ?

that your not very smart because the beginning of the year some wrestlers are nervous and others are not the ones who aren't usually perform really well at the beginning of the season but do horrible at the end by my vote i have to say rucker will win what happened to glencliffs 112 i think his last name started with a v

Wrestling is about the Match ups. Just because one grappler teched a kid doesn't mean that the kid that beat the victor can tech that same wrestler. I watched my son get teched by a ND Wrestler on a Friday night and then the next day he beat the same kid by 5.