11/9 Polk Co at White House

timbdp

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your right, none of us could ever hope to live up to the class mcminn central displays off and on the field (how many unsportman like conduct and ejections have central had this season), but you give us something to shoot for. We are very proud of our football stadium in our cowpasture, but we don't forget what it was like in the old stadium, and we miss it a lot, but it is not the stadium nor the school that makes a football team, it is the quality of the kids and the coaches, and we have been successful in both stadiums. Thanks for taking the time to respond though, it always gives one pause to hear from such a classy person such as yourself... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

First you should never Judge a book by the cover and if MC needs PC to tell them how to run a FIRST CLASS anything they would have called them in 1966. and I can remember a time when if you could not make the grades or the team at Central you went to Polk. but there come no child left behind.

WELCOME,POLK CO. TO BLUE DEVIL COUNTRY.YOU SHUOLD FIND THAT OUR RAPIDLY GROWING

COMMUNITY NOW SHARES THE FIELD WITH W.H HERITAGE.WE ARE NO STRANGER TO THE PLAYOFFS,

THE SCHOOL HAS A FOOTBALL WEBSITE ,TRY LOGGING ONTO WHITE HOUSE HIGH SCHOOL,THEN IF

YOU LAND ON OUR COMMUNITY HOMEPAGE JUST CLICK ON SPORTS TO GET TO OUR FOOTBALL SITE,

THERES A WHOLE LOT OF HISTORY AND STATS.WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN OUR FOOTBALL PROGRAM

AND IT MAKES FOR A GREAT ATMOSPHERE AT DEWEY H. WHITSON MEMORIAL STADIUM.GOOD LUCK

TO BOTH TEAMS.B.D.P 61

http://www.polkcountywildcats.com

(as an aside, is volnation a darn fool or what? learn how to use the forum software!)

(for another McMinn Central doesn't seem to have a website anymore, oh wait... I was supposed to design that one for the Chargers..... Isn't volnation in charge of that now? lol)

http://www.polkcountywildcats.com

(as an aside, is volnation a darn fool or what? learn how to use the forum software!)

(for another McMinn Central doesn't seem to have a website anymore, oh wait... I was supposed to design that one for the Chargers..... Isn't volnation in charge of that now? lol)

Wow, another MC hit great job YeeHaw. Have you ever posted something without saying something negative about MC.

I hope Polk wins by 100 and I sincerly mean that. Greenbrier has no respect for our region, don't know about the rest. I hope 3a sweeps, far fetched, but that would be awesom.

Tim what is your name. Just wanting to see if I know you. I think I may have asked you this before. Sorry for the repitition

Coach Killer /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have been reading the posts and I do believe this one will be close HOWEVER to say that anyone has a better coaching staff than White House's staff is insane. That group is as good as they come.

I am not saying that White House has a better staff than Polk Co. THAT'S NOT WHAT I AM SAYING AT ALL!!!!

White House held Sycamore to 3, Beech to 12, Pearl Cohn to 12, Station Camp to 12, & Greenbrier to 14. That's a total of 53-POINTS ALLOWED to 5 TEAMS that are a combined 35-15 this season. I am not a math guru HOWEVER what I do know is that the winning percentage of those teams is at 70% on the season.

NOW THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL DOMINATING DEFENSE /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Coach Killer /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have been reading the posts and I do believe this one will be close HOWEVER to say that anyone has a better coaching staff than White House's staff is insane. That group is as good as they come.

I am not saying that White House has a better staff than Polk Co. THAT'S NOT WHAT I AM SAYING AT ALL!!!!

White House held Sycamore to 3, Beech to 12, Pearl Cohn to 12, Station Camp to 12, & Greenbrier to 14. That's a total of 53-POINTS ALLOWED to 5 TEAMS that are a combined 35-15 this season. I am not a math guru HOWEVER what I do know is that the winning percentage of those teams is at 70% on the season.

NOW THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL DOMINATING DEFENSE /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I only realized today that Greenbrier was their season low in rushing yards allowed. But hey what can you do when you have to run through three 3OO+ pounders to get some yardage. Polk has a a long ride to think about those numbers.

The Polksters will have a tought time winning this game. I know Polk County has a Living Legend coach walking their sideline, but it will be tough against those Birds from Pearl Cohn.

Ummmm.Polk plays White House this week.I think your looking for the Pearl Cohn thread /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I think WH fans are going to be surprised at how many polk fans are going to show up, however as stated before we don't need to sit and we are definitley not intimidated by large crowds, it only pumps our kids up and adds to our excitement. I hope whitehouse has as many fans show up as you think . By the way, your fans are looking at about the same amount of seating once you get to the cow pasture.Chargers haven't had a good football team in years, and they are really pumped up, however they are not a very physical team, they are fast but if you can contain "action"Jackson and Slack "attack"(lol) I don't think you will have a problem winning. However I have to say we Polk fans are pulling for central because if we make it to second round we had rather face central again as to play greenbriar....... but be ready their little town is already painted that horrible baby blue

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

HEY CATFAN!! you all got u some of that baby blue now didn't ya? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> as for Slack Attack and Action Jackson they put you to shame along with the other team, however your coach shamed you more than we did /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I was pullin for you guys but ya know what? I hope you lose, and our cow pasture is much better than your redneck dirt!!! you made this personal man, and if you all do get to play us again, I'll be the one in BLUE!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> eatin the popcorn Look me up if you could ever get the chance to play us again this year