Silverdale @ Gordonsville

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess not Croz. Silverdale has about as much chance as a one-legged man at a butt kicking!!

Stir, stir, stir..........??? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Easy there, Grunt. But you're right, the chance is slim to none that we take this game. But the program is really young and I see us making a name for ourselves soon. That's when you'll start seeing people coming on and posting. Maybe.

Anyway, I'm a die hard TC fan - grew up there, and am pulling for region 4 except this game. Sorry, got a 1st grader at SD. Trying to get involved in all things school-related. But I can pull for you again next week, G'ville.

Will be in SP this Friday. Can't wait to see my Jackets.

Gordonsville will be rocking, hosting it's first playoff game in 3 years. What does everyone think? I think the horn operators will by deaf by the end of this game. Gordonsville rolls! by 35

Mo$$$ and Bishop congrats on your region championship.

Region 4 needs to show up large like last year and have some rematches.

Good luck to you guys and hopefully we will meet up again in a few weeks.

I wanted to post last week but the way the football has bounced this year

I didn't want to jinx anyone and have to eat a plate of crow.

Good Luck

Easy there, Grunt. But you're right, the chance is slim to none that we take this game. But the program is really young and I see us making a name for ourselves soon. That's when you'll start seeing people coming on and posting. Maybe.

Anyway, I'm a die hard TC fan - grew up there, and am pulling for region 4 except this game. Sorry, got a 1st grader at SD. Trying to get involved in all things school-related. But I can pull for you again next week, G'ville.

Will be in SP this Friday. Can't wait to see my Jackets.

Yeah, I know. I'm just trying to get somebody else on here to keep Croz awake. I can hear him

snoring all the way down here.LOL

Silverdale has no chance against Gordonsville's Living Legend that walks the sideline. This one will be ugly. I haven't seen Silverdale play, but looking at some of the scores they can't be very good. The young lads at Gordonsville will win this one easily. Gordonsville by 42

tell me what scores your talkin about they havent been blown out except by South Pitt? i think u just get on evry thread and put anything that comes to your little mind!!! you ve got over 1500 posts in less than 6 months /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Silverdale has no chance against Gordonsville's Living Legend that walks the sideline. This one will be ugly. I haven't seen Silverdale play, but looking at some of the scores they can't be very good. The young lads at Gordonsville will win this one easily. Gordonsville by 42

... And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground....

tell me what scores your talkin about they havent been blown out except by South Pitt? i think u just get on evry thread and put anything that comes to your little mind!!! you ve got over 1500 posts in less than 6 months /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

They lost to Lookout Valley, Grace Academy and Boyd also. None of those teams are great. It doesn't take much to compare scores with scores and see what could happen. You should also check the Massey ratings. They can help make a really accurate prediction on game scores. Sorry that I struck a nerve, but IMO Silverdale will not play with Gordonsville. It's just a gut feeling. If I am wrong I will eat my crow. There is no need in getting upset.