Coalfield @ Hampton

HHSDAWG

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coalfield is going to play Hampton closer than people think, but I think eventually Hampton's physicality will win out and Hampton will be waiting for the winner of Oneida/Unaka.

Hampton- 34

Coalfield- 20

Coalfield has had a better team the past 2 years. and this year's Hampton team MIGHT be better than last year's and is definately better than the team 2 years ago. and Hampton ended up mauling Coalfield both years...

Did Hampton get their new Scoreboard up yet? Last I heard it was dropped.

I heard the replacement scoreboard will be here Tuesday, hopefully they can get it up in one piece.

Last year when we went down to coalfield I think we took the entire community, at least it seemed as though everyone in Hampton was there. It was standing room only on the visitors side and the fans were fired up. I hope Coalfield brings as many that are fired up to suport their team this Friday and we get to see a good game. I always liked playing coalfield, good kids and good fans.

With that said, Coalfield may be banged up, and may not be as good as last year, but they'll come to play and we better come out ready to play ball too, we can't under estimate anyone in the post season.

GO DAWGS!