Harrison Smith

Solomon

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i talked to him last week and he's been redshirted.hes gotten even bigger and shaved his head. im not positive but he should be starting in zebikowsky's(*sp) place next year. hopefully they'll try him out at some offensive or special teams stuff. they had some great recruiting classes they should be on the rise but who knows. i wish him the best of luck

i talked to him last week and he's been redshirted.hes gotten even bigger and shaved his head. im not positive but he should be starting in zebikowsky's(*sp) place next year. hopefully they'll try him out at some offensive or special teams stuff. they had some great recruiting classes they should be on the rise but who knows. i wish him the best of luck

Next time you talk to him tell him that he should of went to UT...tell him GotGame said SO!!!

One would think that Notre Dame would have to improve in the future looking at their recruiting. I know a lot of experts were predicting that they would not win a game before the season and I guess they were flat-out wrong. They've won 1 game! Anyways, if Smith hadn't redshirted, he could have got in a lot of games when they got out of hand. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

They moved him to linebacker his second week on campus after "promising" him he would stay at safety. That was the whole reason he didnt come to UT.......at least they were honest with him. Golden Tate was good but he wasnt even top 5 imho. 1. Chris Donald 2. Alex Watkins 3. Chris Walker 4. Dennis Rogan 5. Harrison Smith

Tate was not the best prospect in the state last year. Nor was Smith. It was Rogan, and he is still being woefully underutilized.

ruse?

AMEN! Harrison Smith getting the Mr. Football award was a joke, but I won't get into that....Dennis could have EASILY had well over 3,000 rushing yards last season with about 6 or 7 more TD's, at least. There were several games last year where he could have had well over 300 yards, and a couple 400 yards, had they not been blowouts. I know he had well over 200 yards against Scott, LA, Boyd, but didn't step on the field in the 2nd half, preventing him from easily getting 350-400 yards in those games. Maybe I'm a little biased, but the guy could do incredible things on the football field. With that said, I agree he's being underutilized over at UT. Rogan was probably the best high school running back in the history of TN and is playing safety at UT? Are you kidding me? No colleges recruited him (VT, Miami, Arkansas, Ole Miss, etc.) to play safety. He's an athlete who needs the ball in his hands. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thats the difference my man. You say he is the best runningback in TN history. There are 10-15 better runningbacks in florida, Califonria, and Texas that are better than him EVERY YEAR. Tennessee usually gets their hands on a couple of them every year too. Rogan was special, but not every down SEC running back material. He only weighs like 170-175. Safety is where he needs to be.