Question for the Oakland folks...

Football Man

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's still interviewing...trust me!! No decision has been made.

HERE'S SOME ADVICE FOR THE NEW OAKLAND COACH!!!!

GIVE THE BALL TO PRECIOUS!!!!!!! AT LEAST 20-25 TIMES PER GAME!!!!!

Magoo, you can almost say the same for Sam too, I wouldnt be opposed of going back to the days of the multiple formation I, we certainly have the personnel to do it.

Magoo, you can almost say the same for Sam too, I wouldnt be opposed of going back to the days of the multiple formation I, we certainly have the personnel to do it.

How many returning backs and lineman do you have and what grades are they in?

I did not see them play this season. How big are their interior returners on both sides of the ball? and do you think the coach that coached the O-lines and D-lines will be retained if an "I" attack coach is hired? does the same coach do both lines? do you think the DC will be retained?

thanks for information

Pretty much all the key backs are gonna be back, minus one who was a starting LB and back up FB. Only one guy back who started on the oline, but they isn't necissarily a bad thing since it was not an area of strength. Not many tall lineman, but there will be some wide bodies and athletic guys to work with.