Question for the Oakland folks...

Football Man

one of the best coaches in the state...Go Pats

Well it seems like all the "old timers" know the answer. I just hope the "young pups" aren't disappointed after such a big buildup. One of the best coaches in the state??? I guess that description depends on your viewpoint. As long as he can win..........BRING HIM ON!!

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it seems like all the "old timers" know the answer. I just hope the "young pups" aren't disappointed after such a big buildup. One of the best coaches in the state??? I guess that description depends on your viewpoint. As long as he can win..........BRING HIM ON!!

I heard a lot of different things this week. I mainly heard that the new guy's team is still playing.

Well if its one thing said coach has been able to do, its win. Im not really an old timer per se, and I am pretty excited about the possibility of this guy coming to Oakland. He's a winner thru and thru

I heard a lot of different things this week. I mainly heard that the new guy's team is still playing.

The guy that has been offered the job or at least the one that I have heard of, is not in the playoffs.

Alcoa?

I dont think you have to worry bout Rankin, if you truly knew the animosity that exists bewteen him and Oakland, you would know that this was never a possibility in the first place unless there was some major dealings.

The guy that has been offered the job or at least the one that I have heard of, is not in the playoffs.I dont think you have to worry bout Rankin, if you truly knew the animosity that exists bewteen him and Oakland, you would know that this was never a possibility in the first place unless there was some major dealings.

Hope you find the best fit possible. I used to live in a subdivision of DeJarnette so I guess you could say the Patriots were my team away from home. Heck I could walk from my driveway to your new field....which didn't exist when I lived there. Butch is a good guy. I used to work with him on some civic activities while he was at CMS.

The young pups will be thrilled as well. This guy would be a great fit for the program if he takes it!

Well what might his initials be then so we can all start guessing

O-line...I tried to send you an e-mail earlier this afternoon. Check your work mail.

He can and will win. We have all the ingredients to make it happen at OHS with him at the helm. He has proven he can beat teams in our region already. Great work ethic, disciplined, teaches fundamentals, demanding, and fair. Plus he has the respect of other coaches, fans, and his players. I have raved on and supported him and his team on here for yrs. Two of my old CoachT buddies were past players of his and they would STILL go to war with the guy. Both will be happy to see him come our way b/c they know I will fight for him on here.

He can and will win. We have all the ingredients to make it happen at OHS with him at the helm. He has proven he can beat teams in our region already. Great work ethic, disciplined, teaches fundamentals, demanding, and fair. Plus he has the respect of other coaches, fans, and his players. I have raved on and supported him and his team on here for yrs. Two of my old CoachT buddies were past players of his and they would STILL go to war with the guy. Both will be happy to see him come our way b/c they know I will fight for him on here.

Has he been in this region before, beaten teams in our region from a different region, or both? I have a guess that puts this guy in a different county right now.

Has he been in this region before, beaten teams in our region from a different region, or both? I have a guess that puts this guy in a different county right now.

I read on the Cane Ridge post you played at Antioch. I am an Antioch person myself . What position did you play and what year did you graduate? Do you teach and coach and at what school?