Question for the Oakland folks...

Football Man

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many returning backs and lineman do you have and what grades are they in?

I did not see them play this season. How big are their interior returners on both sides of the ball? and do you think the coach that coached the O-lines and D-lines will be retained if an "I" attack coach is hired? does the same coach do both lines? do you think the DC will be retained?

thanks for information

coach ferg coached o line.

coach hannah coached d line

( but coach moose usually coaches d line. moose coached lbs this yr when mitchell juked 2 smyna @ last minute)

moose marshall was dc.

he is all purpose coach .

he was my coach.

stayed loyal 2 ohs when coach u left.

will he b dc there?

dont know what new coach will do.

i think he earns rite 2 stay ova any-1 else.

he coached 2 region 4 defensive playas of the yr as position coach while @ ohs. '02 & '06.

ova smyrna playas and ova riverdale playas.

How many returning backs and lineman do you have and what grades are they in?

I did not see them play this season. How big are their interior returners on both sides of the ball? and do you think the coach that coached the O-lines and D-lines will be retained if an "I" attack coach is hired? does the same coach do both lines? do you think the DC will be retained?

thanks for information

Can't speak for the Varsity returners, but the Freshmen are not sending up a whole lot of size. They do have a boat-load of athletes and a quick O-line. They would be well-suited for a wide open offense. Not that it matters much for next season, but down the road...

lol looks like the slingin pup got busted.

I don't know what your problem is. I would assume that everyone knows who I am. I have never tried to "not get busted" if you're talking about someone trying to keep their identity secret. I have answered any questions anyone has asked me. I would think it was pretty obvious, considering I mainly post my opinions on the OHS and the Antioch threads. I guess if it's a problem, I won't post any longer. Sorry you have such a problem with me stating my opinions.

BTW, you're right about Moose. He is one of the best coaches I have ever been around. I would say he is a near genius as to how to stop the opposing offense's favorite plays. It is amazing to watch.

Eddie, thanks for asking about him. He is still in the halo at this time. He will be in it a total of 9 weeks and then re-evaluated. He is making great progress from what I am told.....and again...thanks for asking about him.

If I am not mistaken, he get the halo off in the next week or two. After the halo, he will be a neck brace while doing physical therepy.

IS THIS A SIGN OF THINGS TO COME WITH GARY RANKIN PRACTICING AT THE NEW OHS INDOOR FACILITIES? I KNOW I WOULD NOT WANT ANYBODY USING THE NEW BUILDING BEFORE MY SCHOOL GOT TO USE IT.

Yeah, I read that too. What's up with that? I wouldn't think he would come back to the Boro, but something isn't right with this picture. Who knows, he may be killing two birds with one stone. Trying the new facilities out while preparing Alcoa the championship game.