Question for the Oakland folks...

Football Man

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Oakland fans hasn't the new coach been in place for around a month now? Why in the world would he have not met his team yet? I know how fond you are of your team Patriot fans sounds like a bad start for the boys. Our just could be getting misinformation. Something I have learned is to receive but never ever divulge the sources. A month not meeting his team that's not setting a good example for a new coach.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Hey Oakland fans hasn't the new coach been in place for around a month now? Why in the world would he have not met his team yet? I know how fond you are of your team Patriot fans sounds like a bad start for the boys. Our just could be getting misinformation. Something I have learned is to receive but never ever divulge the sources. A month not meeting his team that's not setting a good example for a new coach.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Most of that 'month' the kids have been on Christmas vacation so nobody was meeting with anybody. I will bet Coach Mac has been trying to get his staff together so he can go to the young men with something definate as to how this year will go.

Better to know what is going to happen than to go with a plan that is a 'maybe' plan. I will bet that both the team and Coach Mac will meet this week.

Who is on his staff /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

What type offense/Defense will they run /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

How well will they do with what they have coming back /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

QUESTION QUESTION QUESTIONS /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Who is on his staff /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

What type offense/Defense will they run /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

How well will they do with what they have coming back /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

QUESTION QUESTION QUESTIONS /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

That is probably why Coach Mac has not met with the team. I will bet he has gone over EVERY game film from this year though during the Christmas Holidays! Nothing like Ho HO Smack for holiday viewing! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

As to the offense you can BET they will know how to run a pass play, and the fans will NOT be able to call out the play before it is even signaled in like some places.

Speaking of which anybody know what Siegel is doing during the off season?

Most of that 'month' the kids have been on Christmas vacation so nobody was meeting with anybody. I will bet Coach Mac has been trying to get his staff together so he can go to the young men with something definate as to how this year will go.

Better to know what is going to happen than to go with a plan that is a 'maybe' plan. I will bet that both the team and Coach Mac will meet this week.

That's what I was thinking LOD what about the staff that was there heard they wanted to retire from OHS.. Changes there hard things to do but that's part of the game. Hopefully them players are working and the rest well sort itself out right? GO PATS!

Questions with no answers I am afraid. Probably why some players are upset right now.

I will say that the freshman team is loaded and they should be able to use several of them in key roles for varisty. Plus we have some really great athletes that will be seniors like Bass, Valentine, BJ Nelson, Amey, Barrett, Murray, jrs like Keeling, Schaller.......geez some real workers. They will have some great kids to work with.

I expect a 4-3 defense and a spread offense from word on the street?

Questions with no answers I am afraid. Probably why some players are upset right now.

I will say that the freshman team is loaded and they should be able to use several of them in key roles for varisty. Plus we have some really great athletes that will be seniors like Bass, Valentine, BJ Nelson, Amey, Barrett, Murray, jrs like Keeling, Schaller.......geez some real workers. They will have some great kids to work with.

I expect a 4-3 defense and a spread offense from word on the street?

2p you are right that they will have some great kids to work with who are also some pretty darn good football players! Watch out everyone in the region Oakland will be a totally different team this fall!

• 2 weeks later...