MBA vs. Knox Webb

TheBigRedDog

No talk about this game, so I figured I'd start the thread. Does Webb stand a chance? I know that they lost to Ensworth and got blown out by BGA, so the edge lies heavily with MBA. I'm sure that Webb will come out playing with nothing to lose and play hard, but I think the Big Red are too much for the Spartans. Hopefully, MBA can get a big lead and rest some starters for next week. Any thoughts? Who are the players to watch for Webb? Good luck to both teams.

Roll Red!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No talk about this game, so I figured I'd start the thread. Does Webb stand a chance? I know that they lost to Ensworth and got blown out by BGA, so the edge lies heavily with MBA. I'm sure that Webb will come out playing with nothing to lose and play hard, but I think the Big Red are too much for the Spartans. Hopefully, MBA can get a big lead and rest some starters for next week. Any thoughts? Who are the players to watch for Webb? Good luck to both teams.

Roll Red!

Webb actually blew out BGA 30-0, and their players are #1 Brandt Campbell, and #20 Derrick Boyce

MBA should name their score against Knox Webb. I've seen Webb play and their line is not big at all... and they have zero depth at all positions. They play probably 7-8 kids both ways. MBA should dominate the line of scrimmage.

From what I've seen and heard, Webb has two very large bodies clogging up the middle on the Dline. Webb is definitely a better team than their record indicates and will give the Big Red a fight.

On a different note, MBA alums should be very proud of senior Andrew Harris who delivered quite a speech to a room of over 1500 people at last night's FCA banquet. It was very impressive!