Huntington at Milan

BulldawgDynasty

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The DAWGS let one get away in week one with the Ponies came from behind for the win. Coleman went down with injury in that game and it's a much different Milan team as evidence from tonight's play and last week's win over the little school in Martin. I see the DAWGS at home winning it with DEFENSE as the Morris magic is back in round two of the playoffs.. Milan 24- Huntingdon 14 ..

ok mr ucdiditagain. assuming you are a union city fan i dont want to hear anything about alcoa being the men among boys in AA. yall know nothing about how we do it up here.

Sorry to correct you here youngster, but Union City isn't that far removed from playing in 2A. In 2000 they were the Class 2A runners up. They have some serious history and are a respectable program. (not to mention their 1A championship appearance in 2005). They don't have the resume that Milan does, but they haven't forgotten what 2A was like just yet.

Just concentrate on staying the big dog by rolling on deep in the playoffs.

As a player for MHS, I'll take us 20-6.

If you want to get on coach t as a player and read the post then that??™s fine. (I wouldn't recommend it but its your decision) However, you really shouldn't post, and if you do you shouldn't tell everyone on the board that you are a player in your first post. Not only does it make it easier to discredit your opinion, posting things can lead to controversy among your team. (which you should already know by now) Nothing that anyone will say on this board should make a difference to you or your team. You should just play the game the best you can and don??™t worry about what other people think or talk about on coach t. We are all just has been??™s, want to be??™s or parents shooting off opinions and stats. Coach Morris, Holden, Jackson, Greene, Acuff, Pedigrew, the captains, or you teammates will tell you everything you need to know about the game. Don??™t worry about coach t. Read your scouting report. This goes for all the Milan players.

If you want to get on coach t as a player and read the post then that??™s fine. (I wouldn't recommend it but its your decision) However, you really shouldn't post, and if you do you shouldn't tell everyone on the board that you are a player in your first post. Not only does it make it easier to discredit your opinion, posting things can lead to controversy among your team. (which you should already know by now) Nothing that anyone will say on this board should make a difference to you or your team. You should just play the game the best you can and don??™t worry about what other people think or talk about on coach t. We are all just has been??™s, want to be??™s or parents shooting off opinions and stats. Coach Morris, Holden, Jackson, Greene, Acuff, Pedigrew, the captains, or you teammates will tell you everything you need to know about the game. Don??™t worry about coach t. Read your scouting report. This goes for all the Milan players.

Agreed, but you left out alumni, media and just good 'ole sports fans!