hickman county vs lewis county rematch

reddawgs07

Another great regular season and another short post-season........

Where you at radio? I don't hear those cats growling now. Yea the field was right and so were the bulldogs. GOOOOOOOOOOOD Game Panthers, but the dogs proved to be the better team tonight on a level playing field. Now, as the radio announcer said " Now the Panthers can go play basketball." God Bless you and your team, good group of boys.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the Bull Dogs did what I hoped. CONGRADS to the DOGS for a fine job, you hit them in the mouth and they did not like it. You should of won the first time, the best thing is................you made the LEWIS COUNTY SMACK TALKERS finally shut up................ it was GREAT!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> they could not bring thier retarded referees, could not soak the field..............and they got what was coming to them.......now you know what it feels like to get smashed.........I LOVE IT. You got bit by the DOG................. how does it feel? What does that jerk from fairview have to say??? I love that brilliant move to give the bulldogs the Safety.......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Boy you guys know football................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey Panthers great game and great atmosphere at the game....Nothing but class,,,,Thank you

But to some of the posters on here radio, LCsmernyall and some of the others you should at least come on a congratulate us and wish us luck against GP....See you guys next year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. What a tremendous high school football atmosphere and ballgame. Anyone who didn't enjoy this one will never enjoy a high school football game. And thanks to LC for showing a lot of class and hospitality. More than a few LC fans congratulated us as we walked out of the stadium and wished us luck next week. And a tremendous effort overall by the Dawgs. They set the tone early, despite the fake punt debacle, and came out hitting hard and not backing down to LC's physical style of play. They did capitalize on LC's early fumble and our special teams play was tremendous. Great job by Kyle Scott and Ethan Cannon in the kicking game, especially the late punt that pinned LC at the 7 and set up the safety. Enjoy this one for a short while boys, then it's time to focus on Goodpasture! Tonight's win should go a long way in earning you respect from others outside of Hickman County. Great job /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What a game?! That was the best high school football game I have ever been to. The crowds were rediculous. It was so loud and it just made the game so much better. Hickman County gained a ton of respect from me tonight, they showed how good they really are. I thought it was gonna be a good game for us whenever we got a good run on the first play, but we shot ourselves in the foot and killed the momentum and then HC took over from there. Great game HC and good luck. Great season for the Panthers, but I do believe that a little bit of a playbook change is in need. Time for basketball, at least it's inside and i won't freeze my butt off again