MBA vs. Father Ryan

Hadouken

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so much could and should be said right now but i'm just gonna wait till after the game.

wow i am suprised you returned. Most would not return after being shamed off the board like that, but you come back and say this in true ryan fashion. Its comments like this that precipitate the common thought that some Ryan fans are not classy. By your own admission you are saying that if you win then you will 'say' what needs to be said.

You cannot base MBA's one win over Fr.Ryan on how this playoff game will be becasue you don't know how the outcome will be. I have seen alot of nationally ranked undefeated teams freeze up in the playoffs and loose. Father Ryan just wasn't ready to play that week but they now have another chance to step it up.

Why weren't they ready to play the first game?? That was a big game, sounds like more excuses. They have another chance, let's see what happens.

MBA wins again

the refs last year at MBA allowed Ryan a chance to win the game they didn't deserve. MBA had 3rd and short with the lead, late in the 4th quarter. MBA converted the 3rd down with a run up the middle, but somehow was flagged for holding on a play that lasted about 2 seconds. So instead of the game-clinching first down, it's now 3rd and long. MBA doesn't convert, and has to punt to Ryan. Ryan moves the ball but eventually throws an int, which sealed the game.

I assume I'm going to have to write this before every Ryan-MBA game because as usual, the Ryan people are blaming the refs for the loss...

Last year is over, everyone needs to get over it! Concentrate on this weeks game, after all it is the most important game each side has coming up. I did not make the last game between the two games, but hope to this week. Can anyone give a synopsis of game?

LoL MBA wont beat BA if they meet in the championship.

Your an idiot, no chance, enough said.

EDIT:

I think MBA was the one Laughing Out Load after the first BA game. BA "may" take the next match up if they both play for the title, but you can't take the first victory away from them no matter how many excuses you give! You are the one that has to prove you can beat them.

Kevin Mix, the same guy who got dominated all game and eventually injured by Wesley Johnson. I'm not trying to hurt anyones feelings, but nothing about that matchup is going to change. EJ and Christain will have another dominate perfomance and FR's offense is way too one dimensional to move the ball against MBA consistantly. MBA 24FR 0This is MBA's year

kevin mix- dominated all game long? you must be joking. He was injuried the 3rd play of the game when he stopped vinsang for no gain so your statement saying wesleyt johnson injuried him is incorrect. the coached pulled him early in the 3rd.

Kevin Mix, the same guy who got dominated all game and eventually injured by Wesley Johnson. I'm not trying to hurt anyones feelings, but nothing about that matchup is going to change. EJ and Christain will have another dominate perfomance and FR's offense is way too one dimensional to move the ball against MBA consistantly. MBA 24FR 0This is MBA's year

kevin mix- dominated all game long? you must be joking. He was injuried the 3rd play of the game when he stopped vinsang for no gain so your statement saying wesleyt johnson injuried him is incorrect. the coached pulled him early in the 3rd.

wow i am suprised you returned. Most would not return after being shamed off the board like that, but you come back and say this in true ryan fashion. Its comments like this that precipitate the common thought that some Ryan fans are not classy. By your own admission you are saying that if you win then you will 'say' what needs to be said.

haha i was not shamed off the board at all. How is saying that "i'll wait to talk after the game" not classy?? if anything, that is showing class. i'm not on here bashing mba, i'm just waiting to see what happens on the field friday night.