Brentwood Academy vs Ensworth

WarriorFan

Its accurate though 100%. Even if they have played 'well' without him they still are missing the guy that they based most of their offense around. They have stepped up and played well but they are a better team with Jefferson and its a shame he's hurt.

I'm not saying that it's the same team without Tavarres, but I do think that they have pulled together and have made up for what they are lacking without Tavarres. So as far as them just playing "well" without him has obviously proven to be more than that seeing how far they have come.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its accurate though 100%. Even if they have played 'well' without him they still are missing the guy that they based most of their offense around. They have stepped up and played well but they are a better team with Jefferson and its a shame he's hurt.

I agree with you so I guess that makes us both bold because we spoke the truth.

BA has played much of the season without Chris Jordan, so that is the difference. BA has not based their offense around one guy. If he isn't in the game....it's ok..BA has plenty of other talent...such as Joshua Tate and a couple of others...if Chris is playing, GREAT! Chris gives BA an unusual talent on the field!

With the 5 weeks or so they've had without Jefferson I'd think one of the best coaching staffs in Tennessee would be able to adapt their offense to a new running back. I don't think Bowers would center his offense around one person in the first place considering his experience as a coach. Seems like a dumb idea.

Even so, I've felt that Jefferson dances around too much and with the athletic talent at BA I think that his "fancy" moves wouldn't do anything to help their running game. Darkwa is an downhill back, that gives the Tigers a much better chance at gaining yards on the ground than Jefferson.

With BA having probably one of the best D- lines in the state, Ensworth will need to figure out how to establish a decent passing game. It's Ballards chance to prove himself especially after his 5 interceptions vs. FR that lost the game for the Tigers. It has been previously stated and is true that depth will be a big issue for the Tigers.

The Tigers' defense can stop Jordan, however, he won't be as much of a problem as people think.

The Tigers' defense can stop Jordan, however, he won't be as much of a problem as people think.

You might as well have provided the thumbtacks also to stick this one up on the bulletin board! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You might as well have provided the thumbtacks also to stick this one up on the bulletin board! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And here's me thinking if MBA gets by Ryan, Jordan would be a significant issue. I'm delighted to find that my fears are ill-founded.

And here's me thinking if MBA gets by Ryan, Jordan would be a significant issue. I'm delighted to find that my fears are ill-founded.

only back MBA has faced in the same league as Jordan is Seward from Hillsboro... they did pretty well against him... their chances of a second win decrease significantly with Jordan on the field

o.k. - was definitely not knocking Jordan... i'm sure most backs in TN would love to be compared to Seward...

MBA has a good d, but they allowed sophomore Joshua Tate to rush for 120 and a TD in his first real start as a feature back.....Tate is a good back, but Chris Jordan is five times better than Tate.