147 members have voted

1. 1. game winner!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both had a player ejected. Jabar??? out for next week for MTP

Only one should have and it should have been only #27 from Cascade. The whole thing happened right in front of me and the only one snatching any body around was #27. The mTp player was holding his hands up wanting to know if the ref was going to throw the flag or not then got dragged away from #27 from his own team mate.

If that mTp player gets banned from playing next week its a travesty.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> That's all for the folks counting their chickens before their eggs hatched. When they did hatch, they all turned out to be crow's and now they'll be eating them for Thanksgiving dinner instead of turkey. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> That's all for the folks counting their chickens before their eggs hatched. When they did hatch, they all turned out to be crow's and now they'll be eating them for Thanksgiving dinner instead of turkey. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That would be me; I predicted that Cascade would win and they did not so the crow is tasting wonderful.....

On the other hand though I get to see another JBS vs. mTp classic and if it measures up to their 1st 2 meetings then it will be well worth eating crow for.....

Congrats to mTp and JBS for 2 impressive wins.....