Cascade vs. Mt. Pleasant

Kevin38

game winner!  

147 members have voted

1. 1. game winner!

This poll is closed to new votes

I understand alot of what you said but 35-21 really is not that bad.....

I mean was the score not 28-21 at some point in the 4th quarter.....

I mean congrats on the win and all but come on guys you dont have to rub it in, you guys remember how it felt the last couple of years when your season ended. Also there is a big possibility that it could end this year as well w/ a loss.....

Yea i dont really understand how they figure they dominated us. Marco was incredible and he did break loose for some huge yards, but is that really that surprising hes done that all year. If it wasnt for two turnovers in the red zone who knows what would of happened but we did make mistakes and MP didnt. so they where the better team that night, but they did not dominate cascade. MP has a great team and so does JB, this will be a great game.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea i dont really understand how they figure they dominated us. Marco was incredible and he did break loose for some huge yards, but is that really that surprising hes done that all year. If it wasnt for two turnovers in the red zone who knows what would of happened but we did make mistakes and MP didnt. so they where the better team that night, but they did not dominate cascade. MP has a great team and so does JB, this will be a great game.

Cascade has a fabulous team too. As soon as all this "chest beating" is over people will remember what Coach Smith told the players on the field after the game---It is unusual that you get to play such a great team at this point in the playoffs--You usually don't run into that caliber a team until much further down the road--I paraphrased--but that's close. I'm over it so allow me to say it for everyone--It was a hard fought game against TOUGH competition--Good Game-- /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Cheap shots were being thrown both way. Perhaps you should take the blinders off before you start criticizing people. We had some kids that got out of line and honestly, our staff should of taken care of these problems before now. Sometimes people like yourself only see what you want to see. Some of your kids aren't the innocent angels you think they are.

maybe you should talk to your coaches and ask them about the little show the team put on before the game thats about as cheap a shot as it gets a little trash talking is one thing but that was above and beyond the call the coaches allowing such behavior is just a little much hope maybe they will teach some class next season

Is this it BB?? From Cascade11

They would be third or fourth in region 5. If they win Friday, I'd put them at third in our region. If they lose to our third place team, then they would likely be fourth. Mt. Pleasant on the other hand is no better than 4th in region 5.

Little side information...If WHH had not lost their starting QB for the Forrest game and won that game like they should of, our region would of ended in a three way tie for first with Seeding being as follows:

1.) Cascade

2.) White House Heritage

3.) Jo Byrns

4.) McEwen

I had jokingly told Moto he should thank us Friday night for giving the a region championship. I guess he really should thank the WHH QB. If he doesn't get suspended that game, everything flip flops...

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I understand alot of what you said but 35-21 really is not that bad.....

I mean was the score not 28-21 at some point in the 4th quarter.....

I mean congrats on the win and all but come on guys you dont have to rub it in, you guys remember how it felt the last couple of years when your season ended. Also there is a big possibility that it could end this year as well w/ a loss.....

Oh, come on Kev. You manned up and owned up to your bragging and eating your crow with style, I mean, a smile on your face. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> This is just all for the fun of it all for peeps sake. I mean if some one's gonna step out there and talk it up, then by all means own up to it, and just accept whats coming. I for one am not doing this out of spite. These guys haven't wronged me in any way. But I guess if you think it's rubbing, then we'll just leave enough alone. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Is this it BB?? From Cascade11

They would be third or fourth in region 5. If they win Friday, I'd put them at third in our region. If they lose to our third place team, then they would likely be fourth. Mt. Pleasant on the other hand is no better than 4th in region 5.

Little side information...If WHH had not lost their starting QB for the Forrest game and won that game like they should of, our region would of ended in a three way tie for first with Seeding being as follows:

1.) Cascade

2.) White House Heritage

3.) Jo Byrns

4.) McEwen

I had jokingly told Moto he should thank us Friday night for giving the a region championship. I guess he really should thank the WHH QB. If he doesn't get suspended that game, everything flip flops...

Keep on posting, Buddy. With every post you boys make after this game trying to rub peoples faces in it is just one more post letting everyone know what sorry sports you are.. CARRY ON!

Keep on posting, Buddy. With every post you boys make after this game trying to rub peoples faces in it is just one more post letting everyone know what sorry sports you are.. CARRY ON!

The actions of your team from the time they arrived in Mt. Pleasant on Friday until they left the parking lot after the game let us know alot about you folks also.

Well to be honest I saw the fight from the begining and the kid from MP started it. He put our player on his back and then punched in the helmet while laying on top of him. Then the Ref threw the flag, our player got up after the flag was already thrown and went after the kid. The kid from MP deserves the ejection he did something stupid and our kid would miss a game next year and would get what he deserves. So no it doesnt matter who started it your kid should of thought about next weeks game before he threw the punch. And thats funny you say at a minimum like our kid should get more for the same doing the same thing your kid did. quit whining your team won the game congratulations and good luck next week.

You may have seen the whole fight but you didn't pay attention to it. Besides could you see if the kid from Cascade spit in the kid from MP's face or not?

hey 11, The world must be flat. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Everybody who responded to my posts made legitmate points, but my opinion, which i believe to be true, hasn't changed. Have a nice day! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You may have seen the whole fight but you didn't pay attention to it. Besides could you see if the kid from Cascade spit in the kid from MP's face or not?

That makes no sense i saw the whole fight but i didnt pay attention to it, lol ok. You wouldnt of been able to see if he spit in his face either unless you were the kid involved in it.