top ten players in AA

biggin17

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about the whole state but in the West these kids are pretty good:

Justin Blake, Victor Mclin, and Ricky Taylor.

C.J. Crittendon is pretty good but not as good as above.

I don't know much about Memphis kids but I'm sure there are some that are great.

The rest of the state: I have no idea.

C.J. wouldn't be in the top 10 in the state this year even if he was a Senior...He is a very quick PG but seems to struggle with his jump shot and free throws...He plays stellar defense as well! I could see him being top 10 in the West as I saw where you said kids in the West...I could see him being top 10 in West TN possibly...

Justin Blake

Jarvis Jones

Timothy Ware

Ricky Taylor

Phillip Jurick

Jeremy Rhodes

Roger Gaines

Darrel Neal

Erik Buggs

Kenny Greer

This is no particular order.

Hard to pick top 10, but you have to add Dominque Taylor to this list - if not near the top. Also, Giltner should be hear as well. Not sure who you take off. I know that Taylor is a better college prospect than Gaines and I would pick him over everyone on this list. Jurick is 6'10 - that is the only reason I keep him on. Greer? Neal? Giltner has committed to Wofford, but is a steal for them.

Hard to pick top 10, but you have to add Dominque Taylor to this list - if not near the top. Also, Giltner should be hear as well. Not sure who you take off. I know that Taylor is a better college prospect than Gaines and I would pick him over everyone on this list. Jurick is 6'10 - that is the only reason I keep him on. Greer? Neal? Giltner has committed to Wofford, but is a steal for them.

I would say Him and Ricks because Ricks is better and has more heart he is a true Hustlin Tiger

I would say Him and Ricks because Ricks is better and has more heart he is a true Hustlin Tiger

both of them definitly belong on the list....im not so sure about jurick though....yeah he is tall.....but he is garbage.....he is going to get torn up in college ball.....he is definitly not top ten in the state....he is barely top ten in the area

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> te name='Baseball2008' date='Nov 12 2007 - 05:20 PM' post='826634765']

both of them definitly belong on the list....im not so sure about jurick though....yeah he is tall.....but he is garbage.....he is going to get torn up in college ball.....he is definitly not top ten in the state....he is barely top ten in the area

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I thought the same thing last year but he proved me wrong. He cant run the floor but if you get him in a half court set he can dominate this area but he does have some improvement but I think he will be down without Alex Wells

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> te name='Baseball2008' date='Nov 12 2007 - 05:20 PM' post='826634765']

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I thought the same thing last year but he proved me wrong. He cant run the floor but if you get him in a half court set he can dominate this area but he does have some improvement but I think he will be down without Alex Wells

on defense maybe but on offense.....he basically just keeps tossin the ball up until it goes through.....his shot percentage last year was probably around 20% you would think it wouldnt be too hard to get it in the hole being 6'10 or 6'11