top ten players in AA

biggin17

look at the stats man. jurick almost averaged a triple double in points, rebounds and blocks. he is one of the most unbelievable shot blockers i have ever seen! he has great timing and great length to reject anything that come his way. yes his offensive skills may be a little lacking right now but he has the size to get it done in highschool and bruce pearl will take care of the rest at the collegiate level.

dominique taylor is in my opinion at the top of this left. unstoppable guard with great length and crazy hops. amazing athleticism and a great touch on the long range jumper. does need to be more assertive sometimes but still at the top of the list

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who is the 10 best players in AA this year?

No paricular order:

1.Ricky Taylor(Haywood Co)

2.Justin Blake(Dyer Co)

3.Timothy Ware(BTW)

4.Erik Buggs(Mitchell)

5.Jarvis Jones(Mitchell)

6.James Gallman(Knox Fulton)

7.Kevin Giltner(Harpeth)

8.Phillip Jurick(East Ridge)

9.Mardracus Wade(Mitchell)

10.John Jenkins(Station Camp)

I would like to see WH's Gaines vs.... ER Jurick..... I would say that Gaines is better for sure but Jurick could give Gaines problems with his size...

Last year Gaines destroyed Jurick n the sectionals, Gaines had 18 pts. 14 rebs. Jurick had 8 pts. 5 rebs. and 4 fouls. Bruce Pearl was there and left midway through the 3rd quarter, he was very dissappointed how Gaines totally backed Jurick down at will. WH won in OT and went 2 the boro only to lose on a tip in @ the buzzer 2 Dyer Co.

Last year Gaines destroyed Jurick n the sectionals, Gaines had 18 pts. 14 rebs. Jurick had 8 pts. 5 rebs. and 4 fouls. Bruce Pearl was there and left midway through the 3rd quarter, he was very dissappointed how Gaines totally backed Jurick down at will. WH won in OT and went 2 the boro only to lose on a tip in @ the buzzer 2 Dyer Co.

From Middle Tn area

Jeremy Barnes WHITE HOUSE

Rogers Gaines WHITE HOUSE

John Jenkins STATION CAMP

Chase Dunn LIVINGSTON ACADEMY

Kevin Giltner HARPETH

Zac Mason CPA

Hunter Miller CPA

Caleb Clayton DAVID LIPSCOMB

Pierre Mitchell SYCAMORE

If you wanna start a Howard vs WHite House thread go ahead but Im telling you these guys cant run the floor with the mighty HustlinTIgers! And I will say it again, ask STATION CAMP!!!

The White House alum only want to build up their team. They know deep down they do not have any major college prospects. The do play well as a team.