Goodpasture to Host Hickman County

easyreader

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodpasture will win this one going away. Goodpasture by 28

this guy is a moron............... he is always wrong.......... Take it to them BULLDOGS ! The jerk from fairview said the bulldogs never seen a team like good pasture......well guess what nobody has seen a team like the BULLDOGS yet...........Friday night hit em hard dont let them take a breath.

this guy is a moron............... he is always wrong.......... Take it to them BULLDOGS ! The jerk from fairview said the bulldogs never seen a team like good pasture......well guess what nobody has seen a team like the BULLDOGS yet...........Friday night hit em hard dont let them take a breath.

Calling somebody a jerk, and then putting an ignorant post down is really ironic!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

IMPRESSIVE win for HC over LC.... but I am afraid G'pasture will prove to be to much....

g'pasture............35

hc......................21

I just know that at the Lewis County game I was around several west tennessee folks that kept saying that Hickman County was MUCH better than Camden and Camden played GP close..

Now with that one being said if HC does not bring their "A" game than I could be wrong but if they do those GP folks better watch out!!!

I just know that at the Lewis County game I was around several west tennessee folks that kept saying that Hickman County was MUCH better than Camden and Camden played GP close..

Now with that one being said if HC does not bring their "A" game than I could be wrong but if they do those GP folks better watch out!!!

I really don't think that goodpasture is looking past them. They learned their lesson during the DCA game on that matter. Hickman Co. will probally be GP toughest opponent yet besides CPA. Goodpasture had 2 brutal weeks before the Camden game and it really took a toll on all the players. I think it is kind of stupid to say one team is much better than a team that they have not even played. Both teams will have to bring their A+ game to pull this one out.