Gville vs South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought these young lads left it all on the field tonight. Both teams played hard. #15 from Gordonsville really impressed me. He received legend status after his performance tonight. SP was just too much and in the end Gordonsville was forced to bow down. I did see something that disturbed me. A Gordonsville lineman that I was about to elevate to legend status threw a punch at the SP quarterback. I don't know what the SP quarterback did, but personal fouls were thrown on both players. It bothers me when these young whipper snappers let their emotions get the best of them.

Grunt, I saw you over their by that concession stand again. I was down their talking to some other legends and I was wanting to talk to you again. I figured you were getting in line to get one of those hamburgers like I saw you doing at the TC/SP game. You were really chowing down on that thing LOL.

I thought these young lads left it all on the field tonight. Both teams played hard. #15 from Gordonsville really impressed me. He received legend status after his performance tonight. SP was just too much and in the end Gordonsville was forced to bow down. I did see something that disturbed me. A Gordonsville lineman that I was about to elevate to legend status threw a punch at the SP quarterback. I don't know what the SP quarterback did, but personal fouls were thrown on both players. It bothers me when these young whipper snappers let their emotions get the best of them.

Grunt, I saw you over their by that concession stand again. I was down their talking to some other legends and I was wanting to talk to you again. I figured you were getting in line to get one of those hamburgers like I saw you doing at the TC/SP game. You were really chowing down on that thing LOL.

What I saw tonight was a little different from what ledgend saw. I did see to teams trading blows in the game. I saw gordonsville grab the early momentum and their o-line blowing sp off the line for about two series, and then it was sp taking control and ripping off about 5-8 yards per carry. Gordonsville put a scare in them with the passing game late, but just like #15 was the hero last year, this time he made some mistakes. He threw two poor passes and I think fumbled also after they got an onside kick. He is a tremendous player but the ball didn't bounce his way this night.

I wonder if hampton is a passing team? If they are then that concerns me a little.

Yeah, I made a couple of trips to that concession stand. Looked for you but never saw you. Hard

to pick out anybody in that crowd.

Another great game. Congrats to the G-ville Tigers on a great season, Reg. 4 winner, all the great

folks I have met from G-ville this year.

Congrats to the SP Pirates! Great undefeated season, Reg. 3 winner, should keep rolling all the

way to the 'boro, and crate that old Gold ball up & pack it home.

Thanks for all the hospitality from the SP folks as well. Great place to place some Fri. nite ball.

Hope everyone got home safe & got thawed out. LOL

See ya.....

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

congratulations, lookin forward to comin down there next friday....

any good places to eat there?

and is there good seating for visitor side?

Good Food. Good Seating. The Team is on a mission! Might be a longgggg ride home /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I JUST WANTED TO SAY I AM VERY PROUD OF THE G-VILLE TIGERS........THEY HAD AN EXCELLENT SEASON...........AND HEY YOU MADE IT PRETTY FAR IN THE PLAYOFFS.................ALL OF US FANS ARE VERY PROUD OF OUR TIGERS /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Grunt, you must have had that black mustang in the wind if you are already home. Will you be going back next week to watch the semifinal matchup?

LOL. Not much grass grew under the black "ponys'' feet on the way home. Probably won't make it

back down for the semis. Won't totally rule it out, but not likely. The "pony" handles the trip

much better than I do.