Peabody @ Milan

theplayer

Tradition they have.....but how much experience can a bunch of soph. have? One bad thing about Tradition is it can't play the game for you. Trentons kids are not in awe of Milans tradition, so thats no help. IMO the Peabodys seniors have more experience than Milan. So no help there either. Nope, sorry this one is still about who has the best team and who dosen't make mistakes with the football. Who will it be? Milan fans say Milan. Trenton fans say Peabody. And all any of us can do is sit in the stands, and let the kids decide it! But I can assure you if Trenton falls, it wont be to tradition, it will be to this group of Milan players. See ya there!

excellent post freeacen

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont claim to know who is going to win. I think Milan is the better team but I have seen the better team loose more than once. I was pulling for Westveiw when Trenton met them because I would rather play them than Trenton. Trenton is a very good team. A big part of that good team is Harper and since he will be suiting up Friday they will be putting a good team on the field. One huge advantage milan will have is our coaching. The clock "managment" (or lack there of) displayed by Scott in the first game was hard to watch. The ball boys could have been more competent. No doubt, however, that Trenton is capable of beating milan, but dont ever bet against milan, especially not at home in the playoffs, its a bad way to make a living. The one thing I find odd is that the fans who never existed for Trenton the last 5 years are now on CoachT acting like they are playing a middle school team from manassas. I'm glad trenton is improved but if you think you will come to Johnnine Hale put "unstoppable" players on the field "shut down" milan, "put on a clinic about how football is suppoed to be played" or beat milan by 2 TDs, I'm afraid the tast of crow is one you should aquire. Trenton CAN beat Milan. If they do (which I dont THINK they will) good luck in the semis. But if Trenton comes to Milan thinking they are unbeatable, then good luck during basketball season and with a tough rebuilding year next year. Please realize that the team you are facing has more than earned its respect in this county and if you dont give the respect due, you will loose.

You have some valid points in your post ......but the crack about the Trenton fans who "never existed the last 5 years" is over the line. Have you ever been to Freed Field on a friday night? No matter if Peabodys record is 8-2 or 2-8, the fans are there! Always! Who gives a rats #### if they have been on coach t before! And no Milan fan need ever talk about any one not having respect! Why is every one supposed to have so much respect for Milan, when Milan fans show no respect for any one. We will not bow to Milans tradition.....we will do what we did four years ago, we will come to Milan, getting no respect, given little chance, and win. No more talk.

IF HUNTINGDON HAD NOT TURNED THE BALL OVER 4 TIMES , I DON'T THINK MILAN WOULD OF WON ,TRENTON WINS THIS ONE TRENTON 22 MILAN 13

and if Germany would have not lost World Wars. I & II, they would have had a heck of a 20th century. I believe H-town had 6 turnies....it's part of the game

I've been to Freed Field on several Friday nights. I didn't mean that Trenton never had fans. Just like most highschools in this area Trenton has good fan support. What I ment by fans that never existed is the fans that are now getting on coachT and trying to run down Milan. I know that Trenton has always had fans and judging by your post you are one who has been so for a long time, but some of the ones who are now posting are talking out of their arsses. Hope for a clean injury free game. This time tommorrow I will be yelling. Drive safe to Milan.

I've been to Freed Field on several Friday nights. I didn't mean that Trenton never had fans. Just like most highschools in this area Trenton has good fan support. What I ment by fans that never existed is the fans that are now getting on coachT and trying to run down Milan. I know that Trenton has always had fans and judging by your post you are one who has been so for a long time, but some of the ones who are now posting are talking out of their arsses. Hope for a clean injury free game. This time tommorrow I will be yelling. Drive safe to Milan.

You are correct, dang bandwagon jumpers! I guess that is to be expected. WOW! Trenton has a bandwagon!Don't take what I say the wrong way.....I have NO love for the Bulldawgs......but I give props to there history.I will be yelling louder! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> See ya there!

and if Germany would have not lost World Wars. I & II, they would have had a heck of a 20th century. I believe H-town had 6 turnies....it's part of the game

DITTO

Well guys, IT'S GAMEDAY!!!! Seems like it's going to be cool tonight with no rain hopefully...Perfect football weather especially this time of the year!!!! From a neutral view of the game I hope that both teams come out and play solid like they have thus far...Trenton seems to be rolling and with the first round win over Westview they have to be high on their saddle!!!! Milan has had the toughest road to this round thus far with wins over JCS and Huntingdon (1 team that played them extremely close in the season and another that beat them) with Milan's defense holding both of those solid offenses to 0 points....I hope this game turns out to be a classic just like the Trenton/Milan game I attended last year in the playoffs!!! All this talk on here has been good and has pepped up the game just that much more and I'm looking forward to tonight!!! Good Luck to both teams and may the best team win and BEAT GOODPASTURE!!!! See you folks tonight!!