Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. I don't blame either. There were a whole lot more people thinking Jo Byrns would win than Mt. Pleasant.

IMO A Balanced Type Offense Is Better Offense. I'll Not Start the One Man Show Comments. But A Balanced offense Is Better. Because Usually If You Can Make One Team One Dimensional Then You Can Focus On Stopping That. But Ya'll Have Been overcoming that Thoery All Year.

IMO A Balanced Type Offense Is Better Offense. I'll Not Start the One Man Show Comments. But A Balanced offense Is Better. Because Usually If You Can Make One Team One Dimensional Then You Can Focus On Stopping That. But Ya'll Have Been overcoming that Thoery All Year.

Hey, you're not the only person that believes that. wuzMP63 swears by it. I do understand what you are saying though, and it makes since. But we'll just see how it goes down.

And this years Mt. Pleasant is better than last year's Mt. Pleasant.

The 1st team defense is much better w/ Corlew and sophmore linebackers have gotten older and more exp. McKenzie is probably gonna be better than JCS was last year. These West Tn 2A teams don't play. They are good and McKenzie is right there with them.

MP is gonna have to play their best and make great play calls to win, but it can be done. They need to use the short passing game a little bit. Don't change your identity. Make McKenzie respect the pass and it will be easier to run.

Hey, you're not the only person that believes that. wuzMP63 swears by it. I do understand what you are saying though, and it makes since. But we'll just see how it goes down.

It's gonna Be A Good One. And My Comments Earlier About JCS, I Meant No Disrespect to Them They Were Good. But We had Alot Of Injuries Last Season. And Shot Ourselves In The Foot To Boot. But This Yr Is Different Way Different. As I'm Sure ya'll Feel the Same Of MTP.

The 1st team defense is much better w/ Corlew and sophmore linebackers have gotten older and more exp. McKenzie is probably gonna be better than JCS was last year. These West Tn 2A teams don't play though. They are good and McKenzie is right there with them.

MP is gonna have to play their best and make great play calls to win, but it can be done. They need to use the short passing game a little bit. Don't change your identity. Make McKenzie respect the pass and it will be easier to run.

I Would Think That Is Right. But This Theory Is What Won The Cowboys And The 49er's Superbowl Rings. And This Is The Style You'll See The Rebels Use. No Trickery, No Veers Or Sneaky Handoffs. Just Line Right Up And Try To Beat Ya Offense.

And Size up Front On Defense And Backed Up With Speed In The Secondary.

If you go past the bridge coming from Paris, you've gone too far. You'll take the road to the right before you ever make it to the bridge. The road is just like 30 yards from the gas station.

It''ll prolly be dark by that time so once your on Hwy 22, if you know where College Drive is, just look for lights on your left in the distance. Can't miss them. They light up the sky and you can partially see the lights over the trees.

MtP is going to be good, it's going to be hard fought contest for sure.

I am not even sure what bridge you are talking about, I have been as far as the McDonalds and the Mexican resturant across the street in Mckenzie, is the bridge farther than that?

I am not even sure what bridge you are talking about, I have been as far as the McDonalds and the Mexican resturant across the street in Mckenzie, is the bridge farther than that?

Forget What He Said. Your Right About The Over Pass As Soon As You Get Into Town. The Gas Station On The Right Take The Ramp To The right Go North On 22 To HIG's But Don't Eat there, Turn Left Follow To Stop Sign. And Then Turn Left Look For Lights Of Field On Right.

Forget What He Said. Your Right About The Over Pass As Soon As You Get Into Town. The Gas Station On The Right Take The Ramp To The right Go North On 22 To HIG's But Don't Eat there, Turn Left Follow To Stop Sign. And Then Turn Left Look For Lights Of Field On Right.

Ok, so I do not go under the over-pass, but take the over -pass to the right or (North)? I have been to Bethel college w/ my wife that way but did not pay any attention to anything.

We can talk smack all day about how many pts one or the other team is going to win by, which by the way is very interesting reading, especially when several of the posters haven't seen one or either of the teams. I want more pertinent information. Something really important! What about the vistior stands at Mckinzie? Do you have many bleachers? Are they field level or raised. Should we bring lawn chairs. I remember when we came to scrimmage ya'll the field didn't have bleachers on either side. I heard at that time it was ya'll's practice field. Us poor folks from MP can't afford 2 fields.

That was our practice field. The stadium in in town and the visitor side was the home side untill this season and it will seat roughly 1000 or more people. Even has it's own press box.

I never post on this site. However, since one of the teams from our region is one game away from the state, good luck Mckenzie.

I know nothing of the other teams. I predict Mck vs South Pitt. Mck is too balanced on O and have a tenacious D and the best 1A defensive player I've seen all year in Tyler Reeder. I've heard South Pitt is the 1A version of Alcoa this year.

Good luck Rebels.

Thanks Noah, I understand your absense on here and don't blame you one bit but, for the record, ya'll did one heck of a good job with the Bulldogs this season and all the best in the future to ya'll (except when you play the Rebels of course /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />) We will give our all to make Region 7 proud Friday night.