Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

Finally a sensible post. I appreciate you taking up for your team without degrading ours. That's the way it should be. I have no doubt that any team at this time of year can win on any given night. I hope MP has a good week of practice and comes ready to play next Friday. I'm sure they will.

Thanks, no need to be anything but sensible now. A team doesn't get to the semi's on luck or reputation. Personally, I don't know a lot about MP except that I've heard a LOT about Marco. Most likely ya'll haven't heard much about any of our kids!! MAYBE Derek Carr but,....................

7 days from now the questions will be answered for both of us.

FINISH THE JOB REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebels...You never cease to amaze me. I knew you would win, but 48 points? It has become more clearer to me every week that the conditioning you guys have endured all summer shows up at every game in the second half. Our opponents seem to just fade away with the minutes on the clock and we are still making big plays until the last second. We are not a one diminsional team. We are not a one superstar team. WE ARE A TEAM ! A big play is liable to come from anyone on the team at any given moment. Incredible. You guys are one game away from the big dance. Last night, I would say that there is not another team in the state that could have beaten you. Stay focused and let's welcome mt.p next week, then show them the door as we pack up for the boro. GO REBELS !

Thanks, no need to be anything but sensible now. A team doesn't get to the semi's on luck or reputation. Personally, I don't know a lot about MP except that I've heard a LOT about Marco. Most likely ya'll haven't heard much about any of our kids!! MAYBE Derek Carr but,....................

7 days from now the questions will be answered for both of us.

FINISH THE JOB REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said. Only person you hear of from mTp is Marco. Only person I have heard anything of from McKenzie is Carr. Both are great football players & both are Mr Football canidates. You never hear anything from the supporting cast. It is not like thay have 10 other players on the field with them. You do not get were these two teams are out of luck.

Other folks can get on here and mouth off about who beat who but there are only four teams left and they did not get there by luck. It was because they played their butts off each Friday night.

Good luck to both teams next Friday night & I will be supporting my TIGERS, win or lose.

Well said. Only person you hear of from mTp is Marco. Only person I have heard anything of from McKenzie is Carr. Both are great football players & both are Mr Football canidates. You never hear anything from the supporting cast. It is not like thay have 10 other players on the field with them. You do not get were these two teams are out of luck.

Other folks can get on here and mouth off about who beat who but there are only four teams left and they did not get there by luck. It was because they played their butts off each Friday night.

Good luck to both teams next Friday night & I will be supporting my TIGERS, win or lose.

Boy Aint That The Truth http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 And There's A Reason We Play Em. And It's Because At this Stage In The Playoff's Anything Can Happen. There's Only 4 Teams Left And We Aint Here By Accident either. Wholder I Hope I Get To Meet Some Of You Guys Before The game Friday.

Boy Aint That The Truth http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 And There's A Reason We Play Em. And It's Because At this Stage In The Playoff's Anything Can Happen. There's Only 4 Teams Left And We Aint Here By Accident either. Wholder I Hope I Get To Meet Some Of You Guys Before The game Friday.

Sounds good, I am sure some of the mTp coach t'rs would like to do the same. We will set up something a lil bit later in the week.