Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

Hey Butchie,

Those 48-0 games and running the score up on South Fulton, Greenfield, West Carroll and Gleason will come back to haunt you. Try running the score up on Mount Pleasant. Aint going to happen.

Whoopem good Mount Pleasant. They are the cockiest bunch of fans on Coach T. Bring em down to earth. The end is near for McKenzie.

Monstermouth is back even after Halloween. Butchie sing his song too him you wrote Halloween!

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Butchie,

Those 48-0 games and running the score up on South Fulton, Greenfield, West Carroll and Gleason will come back to haunt you. Try running the score up on Mount Pleasant. Aint going to happen.

Whoopem good Mount Pleasant. They are the cockiest bunch of fans on Coach T. Bring em down to earth. The end is near for McKenzie.

Hey Butchie, is the MonsterMom chik the one you got in trouble responding to? Jealousy is a bad emotion to harbor...

Hey Butchie,

Butchie,

Monstermann99 was at the McKenzie/TCA game last night wanting to know if someone would make his picture with you and then get you to autograph it for him. He also wanted a picture with Carr, Johnson and Comer. Monstermann99 is a closet McKenzie Rebel. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

38 after expierence the great class from JB, I'm not gonna fire off on ya to bad. You said this "O" couldnt beat Cascade and it did. Then you said it couldnt win a quarterfinal game and it did. Now you are saying it cant win a semi fianl game. I think it can.

Ok MP87, I am not a JBS guy so fire away if you must. I have enjoyed the crow that I have had to eat the last couple of weeks as well. Also, correction, I did not say that MP could not win a semifinal game, only that they have not to this point. What they did last year at this point failed miserably, I was at the game last nite and if a team gets a couple of scores up on MP they are in trouble b/c of their long, time consuming drives/ kind of style.

My opinion or anyone else's opinion on here is just pure speculation, only the coaches truly know these players and believe me I realize that. They are in the best position to play the style that gives them the best chance to win and if I was on that coaching staff if the head coach told me that is what he wanted to do, I may voice my concerns and if he still wanted to do what he wanted then I would do everything I could to help make it work.....

Where is the best place to eat in McKenzie before the game?

Bob's BBQ & Hig's Restaurant on HWY 22

LePonta (sp) Steak House, Mexican Restaurant on Hwy 79 (Highland Drive) also McDonalds and Dairy Queen.

Better yet click on restaurants on your GPS when you get to McKenzie. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I hope this is a hard hitting injury free ballgame. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Rebels

My identity has come out, you figured me out. The game was alot closer than the score showed. Do you think you could arrange the meeting? I get embarrassed to be a Rebel the way Butchie acts 99% of the time.

I can see where someone could let Butchie get under their skin. But he is one big dude whose bark is a lot worse than his bite. You ever meet the sucker and you will understand he is just trying to stir people up.......so far it has worked. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Go Rebels!!!

Bob's BBQ & Hig's Restaurant on HWY 22

LePonta (sp) Steak House, Mexican Restaurant on Hwy 79 (Highland Drive) also McDonalds and Dairy Queen.

Better yet click on restaurants on your GPS when you get to McKenzie. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I hope this is a hard hitting injury free ballgame. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Rebels

thanks. I agree, injury free ballgame.... Go Tigers.

I love these comments.

I agree there wonder, funny thing is no one has this year. Jo Byrns stacked 11 guys in the box at times and they did not stop him. Cascade put 10 & 11 in the box and they did not either. Marco is the leader on offense but mTp has a defense that he plays very lil on. mTp defense helped win that last two ball games. Not Marco alone.

I agree there wonder, funny thing is no one has this year. Jo Byrns stacked 11 guys in the box at times and they did not stop him. Cascade put 10 & 11 in the box and they did not either. Marco is the leader on offense but mTp has a defense that he plays very lil on. mTp defense helped win that last two ball games. Not Marco alone.

You're exactly right. Jo Byrns, who has held opponents to like 14 points a game probably, and 140 rushing yards, gave up 24 offensive points, and like 340 rushing yards to MP. Marco had like 263 rushing, and around 50 passing. That is one of the best defenses in the state. But, Mckenzie does seem like the real deal, so we'll have our hands full. But I have faith in these Tigers, and I know they will give 110% of more this week in practice, and Friday night.