Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the McKenzie Rebels from Union City.....

You guys will win Friday night........Probably by at least three TD's.....

Match-up for the state title will be.......Drum roll please.......

McKenzie vs South Pittsburg!!!!!

That's The Way It's Looking.... You Coming To The Game P&G? I'd Sure Like To Meet Ya!!! http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Butchie....There is nothing like watching the team you root for all year play on that field in Murfreesboro....I've seen my Tornadoes play there twice and once in Nashville at Vandy....Put chills up your spine....

I was actually going to come last night and bring TreeFitty and my youngest son but I got off work late....I had forgotten about the T.$.$.A.A thing about ya'll hosting the game..I thought McKenzie was going to Middle Tennessee so I will probably go...I also want to see Marco Dailey play...Heard alot about that kid...

Doogie....the week zero game you talk about ..... were you there ? I watched both nights , Lewis County was very happy it didn't end on friday because they had all they could handle ... move up a class .... some of these big shots in the bigger schools should try and move down a class .. play on teams made up of freshman and sophmores .. I A schools don't have the numbers to draw depth like bigger schools but, I can tell you I have covered sports in this area for many years...Marco could move up a class and compete, plus ADD some class to many of the Big Hotshot schools in this state ....

Butchie....There is nothing like watching the team you root for all year play on that field in Murfreesboro....I've seen my Tornadoes play there twice and once in Nashville at Vandy....Put chills up your spine....

I was actually going to come last night and bring TreeFitty and my youngest son but I got off work late....I had forgotten about the T.$.$.A.A thing about ya'll hosting the game..I thought McKenzie was going to Middle Tennessee so I will probably go...I also want to see Marco Dailey play...Heard alot about that kid...

Hey Marco Is The Real Deal, And He's Got 10 Guys With Him. We'll Definately Have it To Do. We have Never Been to Murfeesboro, Silver? Gold? We Don't Know the Feeling. But I'd Love to Say We Do. It'll Be A Good One. Hope To See Ya Over Here. And Bring All That Will Come With Ya. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

The whole success of Marco, is his line. There O-line was bigger than JB D-Line and t showed especially with 2nd possession of MtP and they took every bit of 12 minutes of the clock(that a whole quarter off ONE drive) on that drive, and it was all runs(maybe one pass) and the line did their job and slowly but surely pushed there way down the field. So hopefully McKenzie can man up on the line and good luck to both teams but I still got Butchies team!

The whole success of Marco, is his line. There O-line was bigger than JB D-Line and t showed especially with 2nd possession of MtP and they took every bit of 12 minutes of the clock(that a whole quarter off ONE drive) on that drive, and it was all runs(maybe one pass) and the line did their job and slowly but surely pushed there way down the field. So hopefully McKenzie can man up on the line and good luck to both teams but I still got Butchies team!

Hey We Have Been Very Tough. Only Allowing An Average of A Lil Over 10 Points Per game While Scoring An Average Of Over 40. It Should Be A Good Un. You Coming? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Hey We Have Been Very Tough. Only Allowing An Average of A Lil Over 10 Points Per game While Scoring An Average Of Over 40. It Should Be A Good Un. You Coming? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

I dont know much about yall Butch, so those are some good stats. I wont make it down there, but Ill be at the state championship in 2 weeks, hopefully. I hope yall are there!

Congrats to Mckenzie on their big win against TCA. Now, on to the game. Mckenzie will win this game by 2 to 3 touchdowns. Teams in Region 5 and 6 are not as strong as teams in Regions 7 and 8. The last 3 years the team that has represented Region 7 or 8 has beaten Mt.Pleasant and Jo. Byrns pretty handily. This year will be no different. Marco Daily will get his yards but it will not be near enough for Mt.Pleasant to win.Mckenzie will be the most balanced team that Mt.Pleasant has played this year. Jo.Byrns might be balanced but they are not Mckenzie balanced. Mckenzie is just a different animal this year and will probably win the state title. Good luck to both teams and let's hope for an injury free game. Go Rebels and make Region 7-A proud.

I've voiced my opinion about this and MP may lose this week b/c of better coaching

MP has a great team w/ an abundance of athletes and like I said a couple of weeks ago doing the same thing over and over again got them to the semi-finals last year where they were beaton badly. If they do the exact same thing this year and get beat once again that tells me that what they have done the last couple of years will only get them to the semis. If they are content w/ that then so be it.....

I am hoping to make it to this game; at this point I really do not care who wins this game as long as whoever it is beats the team from the east b/c I am tired of hearing them claim that they have already won the title.....

38 after expierence the great class from JB, I'm not gonna fire off on ya to bad. You said this "O" couldnt beat Cascade and it did. Then you said it couldnt win a quarterfinal game and it did. Now you are saying it cant win a semi fianl game. I think it can.

Marco cant throw for crap on a stick

Marco had two great throws on 3rd downs to keep drives going. I think he only had 1 or 2 incomplete passes out of 6 or 7 throws. If thats crap on a stick, MP will take crap on a stick next week.

Congrats to the McKenzie Rebels from Union City.....

You guys will win Friday night........Probably by at least three TD's.....

Match-up for the state title will be.......Drum roll please.......

McKenzie vs South Pittsburg!!!!!

To all of MP, McKenzie has already made thier reservatons to the "boro". They have wrote off MP because of the "one man show". MP has had to hear this for the last two weeks and MP "D" minus Marco has stepped up to make big plays. I mean there is even a MP fan writing MP off because of coaching. It looks as this team is a never say die team. They dont care what people say or do, they believe in their system and continue to put up "W" when a lot of people doubt them. Stay strong Tigers and keep the positive attitude.

The only teams to hurt McKenzie were the ones with a dual threat QB.....Peabody and Union City moved the ball on Mckenzie because the Rebels couldn't just key on one thing....

Teams that only had a running game and QB that couldn't throw were eaten up....McKenzie is big and physical..They don't really play like a 1A team....They have a stable of runningbacks that can hurt you and you can't key on one receiver......Carr will throw it to anybody...The only flaw in his game, that I can see, is he doesn't like to get hit and will throw some untimely passes if he is relentlessly rushed...He got somewhat better at this compared to last season but still can be rattled....You just got to have kids that can do it for four quarters,if not the Rebels will put a hurt on you in the fourth quarter....Most 1A teams don't have that kind of depth to rush every play....McKenzie is not a team you can say if you make them throw you can beat them or if you can take away the pass you can beat them....If you take the pass away,they may rush for 350 yards..If you take away the run,Carr may throw for 400 yards..They can do them both real well...Mt Pleasant has their work cut out for them,probably more so than they had last season with JCS....

Two of my vacations each year are dedicated to Murfreesboro...One in the winter for the football state championships and one in the spring for the basketball state championships.....I hope to see the Rebels in The Boro in two weeks!!

Marco had two great throws on 3rd downs to keep drives going. I think he only had 1 or 2 incomplete passes out of 6 or 7 throws. If thats crap on a stick, MP will take crap on a stick next week.

On one pass, was pure luck and it killed all chances of JB coming back, it was 3rd down and Im pretty sure everyone expected run, like all nite long. He threw it up and the dang ol WR bumbled it around and caught it. He can throw a ball, just not like a real QB can, he cant throw any where close to Spann but nor can Spann run like Marco, each QB has there strengths and throwing is not Marcos, thats why I said he cant throw like crap on a stick.