Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, you guys beat us in the 1st game of the year. Yee Haw!. What's wrong DrizzMan, you just can't stand B-ball can ya? How about leaving the commenting to those still playing F-ball, since we don't know how to play it, and yall just be couch taters. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

They do seem to be awfully proud of beating that 1A team; maybe that is why they lost in the 2A play-offs, b/c they were satisfied w/ beating mTp.....

Good Luck to Butchie's team, he has always supported us in JB and now Im supporting his team! Go Rebels and guess what, #12 and #15 can run behind that line! Marco cant throw for crap on a stick, he had one lucky pass against JB and one decent pass, he looks worse than Tebow his first year with that dang ole basketball shot for a TD pass, he lobs it up in the air, like everyone has said before bring your run defense and take advantage of turnovers and yall win, IMO

Yea, you guys beat us in the 1st game of the year. Yee Haw!. What's wrong DrizzMan, you just can't stand B-ball can ya? How about leaving the commenting to those still playing F-ball, since we don't know how to play it, and yall just be couch taters. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't you worry there ... Come next Monday you guys will be shooting the hoops as well ...

Hopefully the grass to wood transition won't be too much for ya to handle ...

McKenzie wins BIG

Good Luck to Butchie's team, he has always supported us in JB and now Im supporting his team! Go Rebels and guess what, #12 and #15 can run behind that line! Marco cant throw for crap on a stick, he had one lucky pass against JB and one decent pass, he looks worse than Tebow his first year with that dang ole basketball shot for a TD pass, he lobs it up in the air, like everyone has said before bring your run defense and take advantage of turnovers and yall win, IMO

Hated to hear that JB went down tonight. I was looking foreward to playing them myself. We welcome ya'lls support if it comes. The Rebels are on a mission and getting prepared to take the next step now!!!!

FINISH THE JOB REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's true to a point. But they have 5 or 6 guys that have caught Tds passes. Julian Corlew has 4tds recieveing. They have 6-5 230lbs tight end with great atheleticim that has two td catches. The split end Houston also makes great plays. They actually have 10 guys that can catch the ball, but w/ Marco at QB, he can't see anybody that is WIDE OPEN. They could've won the game tonight by much more if stupid penalties wouldn't have hurt them. They do get silly personal foul penalities at the wrong time. That could end their season this next week. Yeah the run game can be stopped.

I've voiced my opinion about this and MP may lose this week b/c of better coaching, but the atheletes are in abundant supply and they are NOT a ONE MAN team. Their whole defense can hit hard and the are leaner and meaner. Corlew is a mean linebacker who transferred from a 5A school. Not the same defense that JCS saw last year. More youth and much more speed. They whole team blocks their tails off for the superstar. Maybe MP is content with another semifinal. I guess we'll see.

Hey You Love Your Team That's Clear To See. It's Gonna Be A Great Game. Good Luck To Both Teams. And Ya'll Have A Safe trip.

He may love his team but I can't figure out who his team is. The last 2 weeks he dogged out MP and their Coaches. I don't know what this turn of events is. Maybe he thinks if he pulls for us we will loose cause he dogged us out and we won the last 2 weeks.

i just got to wonder why mtp has to go back west again i know tssaa made this ruling but are they going to make middle go west again next yr too gettin tired of all the driving

now gentlemen for i am assured by my wife that there are a few of you in west tn all yr we have listened to this trash about mtp being a one man team and if we arew why cant you stop just one man? seem it would be real easy just line up and hit that one man(should be real easy i think 11 on 1 is a simple task) but most everybody knows there is a whole team out there .if you want to believe the one man show hype then you will fall just like the others

Well, now for my $.02 worth. Both of these teams are obviously talented or we would neither be where we are. I believe in the Rebels and feel they will get the job done again this week. JCS was a team supposedly that was balanced too but, they were not and that cost them dearly tonight. They ARE a good team but, not balanced! I have finally come ot the acceptance that the Rebels are even better than I have thought and that's pretty dang good.

The closer it gets to gameday the more I will worry but, the Rebels just keep on walking in the playoffs. Many opponents have bragged on some of their individual players talents before our games. We aren't prone to doing that here. The Rebels are a TEAM and that is what none of our opponents have understood yet this season. At most anytime during the game we have 11 players on the field that can take care of business. We aren't a really big team like we have been in the past BUT, a VERY well conditioned, strong and quick team that can do a lot of things well on offense and have a quite stingy defense.

The Rebels can play with any class A team left and we intend to prove it!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Finally a sensible post. I appreciate you taking up for your team without degrading ours. That's the way it should be. I have no doubt that any team at this time of year can win on any given night. I hope MP has a good week of practice and comes ready to play next Friday. I'm sure they will.

i just got to wonder why mtp has to go back west again i know tssaa made this ruling but are they going to make middle go west again next yr too gettin tired of all the driving

now gentlemen for i am assured by my wife that there are a few of you in west tn all yr we have listened to this trash about mtp being a one man team and if we arew why cant you stop just one man? seem it would be real easy just line up and hit that one man(should be real easy i think 11 on 1 is a simple task) but most everybody knows there is a whole team out there .if you want to believe the one man show hype then you will fall just like the others

The "home throughout" deal alternates between certain regions every other year. So, next season it should be coming back ya'lls way. BUT, you have to be the region champ for it to affect your team. I've also been here in west TN all season (and life) and don't recall much talk of MP at any time before now simply because it didn't matter to us before now. On the other hand some of our fans HAVE seen ya'll play so maybe that could account for some of that. One thing for sure, in 7 days we'll all know the answer!!!